thegangster97

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 11:24 am

:'(

i made a new account via Aeria Games on NFSW and i bought 2000 AP and i still can't transfer AP to SB ! please help me ! its says some erorr or page is down
Advertisement

anto.wann

Rank 0
PostedJun 12, 2013 1:57 am
Impossible to convert Ap to Speed boost for NFS World... WTF I specially bought AP for this game and I cannot use it!!!!!
I don't want to waist my money, It's not in-game cash it's real money !
Please give me a quick answer!

anto.wann

Rank 0
PostedJun 12, 2013 2:32 am
And I'm don't think the problem is the EA account because I'm only playing NFS for 1.5 months

xperv.sky

Rank 0
PostedJun 23, 2013 4:32 am

Speed Boost

problem
voila j'ai realise un achat de ap que je compte transforme en speed boost tout et parfait je recoit mes ap mais la un probleme arrive je vient dans la vitrine need for speed world je clique sur speed boost je fait donc achat et la un message apparait :Paramètres de l'objet invalides. Veuillez nous contacter pour reporter le problème ou ré-essayez d'acheter plus tard.
dite moi quoi faire Svp sinon je demande remboursement merci de votre reponse

anto.wann

Rank 0
PostedJun 23, 2013 11:32 am
Hello,

J'ai le même problème que toi xperv.sky. Depuis plus d'une semaine impossible de convertir des AP en speed boost. J'ai contacté le service client de Aeriagame mais ils ne coopèrent pas du tout, je n'arrive à rien....
Si tu obtiens une réponse merci de me faire savoir ...

Antoine

MRDEATH3000

Rank 0
MRDEATH3000
PostedJul 07, 2013 10:14 pm
this method of working with your own customers is hair brain stupid

you should make it like amazon does you buy the boost and you get a code to redeem for that
amount boost in which you had made the purchase for

because nobody goes to aeriagames to create a EA account they go to EA to make a EA account because its EA's games and not aeria's game

also EA never posted the boost option from aeria games but they did for GamersGate, Amazon, GameStop, and GameFly, but not aeria games i guess thats because EA games only recognizes companies that know what the Hard they are doing
therefore that's why aeria games was never presented to its EA members via the news log in world.needforspeed.com because they know aeria likes screwing their consumers and thats not what they stand for they don't like setting a bad reputation with their customers like aeria does

if all you do to help your customers is tell them to start a new account with aeria games for EA uses and buy a new gamecard because AP is non transferable, then ohh im sure the Better Business Bureau would love to hear all about how you DON'T work with your customers at all

R3WiNDgaming

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2013 12:23 pm
So, I cannot buy SB using AP on ANY existing account?! I am absolutely furious at the moment! At least PUT IT ON THE PURCHASE PAGE!

AP - SB is pretty much the entire reason I even signed up here! This is pretty much a huge money trap, that WILL eat everyone's money! Instead of letting people buy SB, let them buy SB redeem codes, solves all issues including your reputation. It's an improvement.

Meanwhile I wasted about 10 hours of my time attempting to do offers that most of the time do not pay out, regardless of legitimate completion, non-blocking of 3rd party cookies, pop-up blockers, OS or even contacting the support (to receive automated answers by the companies).

charlesvegan

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2014 12:35 am

can't use ap for nfs

Total bs by aeria once again. such greedy scammers. They don't care one bit for their customers. :/

speedracer523

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2014 7:04 am

Switching Back After Account creation

Switching Back After Account creation
I wonder if it will work after you create an account then switch it back to the old one
Situation
Aeria games email is A
NFSWORLD email is A
you change NFSW email to B
you create NFSW thru aeria email A
you create character in game
change new NFSW acc to email C
Change Original NFSW email to A

convert

anyone tried this?