yoonahead

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Patch Note 4/15/13

My Opinions
To me this update/maintenance was kid of useless. They did not really do anything to the server that I am aware of. Many people may be thinking of what I am thinking right now and I just wanted some answers.

There are 2 things that I am pretty concerned about at the moment.

1: Why haven't File Island been implemented yet? In my opinion Joymax is doing this to us to get move from this server to move to their servers.

2: For me I think it will be pointless for me and some other people who buy Ap to buy anymore at the moment because if this bug keeps going on this server will start to loose players.
Advertisement

That_guy_VI_IX

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 2:08 pm
Agree with OP

Aldanus

Rank 0
Aldanus
PostedApr 17, 2013 11:25 am
i agree to whit this opinions

AkuTenshiiZero

Rank 0
AkuTenshiiZero
PostedApr 17, 2013 11:37 am
You're giving JM too much credit. The reason this is happening is because they don't care. They are putting forth the lowest amount of effort necessary. I mean holy s***, have you SEEN the game? The translation alone is enough to make me cringe. And that's the easy part!!

Face it: This game is garbage because JM does not care. They want to take the money and run, do you seriously think anyone at JM will care when the players leave? Nope, they'll just shut off the servers and move on. But as long as people are going to keep vomiting money onto a sub-par product, they've got no reason to try any harder.

Stop. Buying. Garbage.

MalachiteDragon

Rank 0
MalachiteDragon
PostedApr 17, 2013 12:20 pm
'Translation is the easy part'? You've, uh, never worked as a translator, have you. That stuff is far from simple. The translation in SMT: Imagine wasn't perfect either, and that was from Atlus.

Not that I'm defending JM's other atrocities, I'm just saying the translation can be forgiven at least a little. Now, the sheer amount of censoring on the other hand, that is criminal. I can't even say 'good night' to guildmates Sad

Paizo

Rank 1
Paizo
PostedApr 17, 2013 12:55 pm
MalachiteDragon wrote:
Now, the sheer amount of censoring on the other hand, that is criminal. I can't even say 'good night' to guildmates Sad  

This is the only thing I don't like in this game. Yes, this is a PG 13 game (I hope) and inappropriate language such as swearing and cursing should be censored. However, there are TOO MANY words that are censored which is not necessary. I can't say smart or smash because it contains "sm". I can't even say the name of my digimon, Knightmon, because it contains the word "nig" as MalachiteDragon gave an example of "good night". ._. GG

On the main topic though of this thread, I do question why File Island and blackgabumon is not in Aeria DMO, yet Joymax servers have it.

yoonahead

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 7:21 pm
To me joymax really don't care about us anymore because since aeria opened DMO they've been getting many players in and buying AP like crazy and everyone is leaving Joymax servers. To me they just want us to go to their servers and spend our money there.

We should stop buying AP from DMO and I want to see what Joymax will do.

I agree with you about the world censoring there are many words that really don't need to be censored such as "wish" I do not understand why that would be censored.

MalachiteDragon

Rank 0
MalachiteDragon
PostedApr 17, 2013 9:27 pm
Everyone really should go and read the stickied topics at the top of the General page- GM Hadouken has some new information regarding the patch. It isn't much, but it's something.

sang06

GameSage: Forum
sang06
PostedApr 17, 2013 10:28 pm

What is signature, etc.

pokemonlight

Rank 1
pokemonlight
PostedApr 18, 2013 2:49 am
I see nothing new there.. Those infos are known for days..

But stop thinking that Joymax wants to lure players to their servers, thats stupid.
It's more like we are the least important part of them.
If they would take everything serious, they would work days and nights until stuff works to keep everything fair..