6Tripple6Six6

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Good Going Aeria

They Will Suck You Dry Then Close This Game
I see you lazy GM's are just sucking up as much money as you can from the ap buyers now before y'all close this game (its pretty obvious this game won't last much longer) because of the problems that you all were to lazy to fix in the first place! Everyday I see hackers run passed me and scammers all around town scamming people and you know what I don't see in game at all? Not a single GM in sight.. And better yet people are starting to realize that Aeria isn't doing **** about the hackers either cause now I even see r12 people hacking on their main accounts (even at CTF where the GM's are supposed to be at on watch) with no fear in their heart of being banned at all but how can you blame them? Its not like GM's are going to get off their ***'es and do something about it anyways.. Also, when GM's are in shoutbox telling you to send a RT about 'this and that' the moment someone ask about updates for the game and what's going to happen to the game (the games current condition) GM's never reply back.. Why are we being ignored when these are very important questions that a lot of people would like to know and people are putting their hard earned money into this game and can't even get one answer.. It pains me to see people not aware of these issues going on in the game.. And now its another raffle selling more r12 chars (yes we had raffles like this before) but Oh! this time you're basically building their char like a GM's char instead of even keeping them on the same level as any other players (ap buyer or not) as if unlimited over cap elixir wasn't enough to deal with.. And then when ppl make post like this GM's does nothing but lock it or send it to the "Rants And Raves" section of Aeria Games and just ignore all our problems.. And what's even worse is I know a lot of people would keep calm and still play the game if the GM's can answer some of our questions instead of ignoring us and stop giving us these empty promises.. We expected a lot of new updates in what? February? Going on 3 months already and all we got was some **** maps that even the GM's know no one will ever use.. But its cool, they will just blame ALT1 for the things they lack instead of actually putting some of the money they earn from the AP buyers into getting us new content.. I'm pretty sure getting updates or whatever from ALT1 isn't free i'll admit but I also know aeria is getting enough money to afford it but none of the money is going into it... So Good Going Aeria.. Have fun sucking as much cash as you can from the dumbass AP buyers you have left but do me and a lot of other people a favor and just close the game already... Why make it suffer anymore.. Its obvious you all are doing nothing to help it now. - Peace Out.
Advertisement

Noisyboii

Rank 1
PostedApr 18, 2013 12:06 am
Good words from this man who really appreciate money and time just to play this game

6Tripple6Six6

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 12:08 am
Since this got taken out of the 12sky2 forum section i just wanna be clear.. im referring to 12sky2 (obviously)