basticasanova

Rank 0
basticasanova
PostedApr 16, 2013 9:15 pm
fawwazndhyl wrote:
basticasanova wrote:
me too my name in ddt is ●۰•Sä†än•۰● and when i fill out the form its just ●۰•Sään•۰●  

I guess you guys can send in a ticket. And the GM will add your IGN to the Pay-Out form Smile  

i sent a ticket . and they cant help me wow .

People keep talking, They can say what they like But all I know is Everything's gonna be alright
Advertisement

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedApr 17, 2013 12:56 am
@Basticasanova

Did you tell them what happend? If you didn't, you should reply to the respond telling what happend. I'm sure they will help you after they know what really happend. Smile

basticasanova

Rank 0
basticasanova
PostedApr 17, 2013 5:39 am
fawwazndhyl wrote:
@Basticasanova

Did you tell them what happend? If you didn't, you should reply to the respond telling what happend. I'm sure they will help you after they know what really happend. Smile  
im pretty sure i did . wanna see what i said ?

People keep talking, They can say what they like But all I know is Everything's gonna be alright

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedApr 17, 2013 5:45 am
@basticasanova, Sure! why not. Smile

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedApr 17, 2013 9:31 am
Please do not post ticket discussions on the forums, as they are private conversations between yourself and the staff.

@Basticasnova, I told you earlier that your name appeared correctly in the results for this week's weekly

basticasanova

Rank 0
basticasanova
PostedApr 17, 2013 6:49 pm
GM_Hadouken wrote:
Please do not post ticket discussions on the forums, as they are private conversations between yourself and the staff.

@Basticasnova, I told you earlier that your name appeared correctly in the results for this week's weekly  

i didn't notice your post , and i thought u were the one whos in charge of the tickets too .. sorry anyways