Ponester55

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 3:49 pm

My Youtube Channel!

My Youtube channel and few information :)
Hey people, what's up?
I'm TJRMAXIMUM aka Ponester, and I wanted to show my channel here, I'm currently just starting the game on screen so I'm not to far, yet, and I would like to show people that don't know how to play Eden Eternal how to do so, also just because it's fun. Smile
Here is my channel link and please don't be too harsh: https://www.youtube.com/user/TJRMAXIMUM
I know, I need to finally put the volume down....
Also, if someone wants to play your welcome to.
Just reply and we'll sort thing out! Wink
So I guess that would be all so yeah, please check 1 or 2 videos on my channel, comment if you want and give your opinions not just there, but in this topic also.
So peace people and hope you'll enjoy my videos!

-TJRMAXIMUM
Advertisement

slgrounds99

Rank 0
PostedApr 22, 2013 10:13 pm
I have been watching your videos and I just want to add, cast speed is all great and wonderful but at high levels you have many things that will help proc your cast speed. I would not focuz primarily on agi and cast speed. If you want to pvp base yourself, you need to be able to do damage and cast speed only makes the attacks faster, but will not make your damage better. Most of the over powered mages/illusionist in the game are gemmed with Lck Elimination Gems. They either have Crack Shot or Apostle for their heroic trait. Even though they do have a few points in cast speed, they also have points in mcrit rate, dmg, and others. The rings and necklaces and capes are usually agi based and usually the trophies are mattk based. Give or take depending on the player, but as far as cast speed, majority work off of the procs of gears that have agi as additional cast speed. Also, on illusionist you also get a skill called stimulation which also adds to your cast speed. Just some words for thought when your building your illusionist.