Sisyadibrian08

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:26 pm

over Price for almost all stuffs

do you think thats annoying when you cant buy stuff because all prices of the stuffs went up
ill tell you the some example in server 1 :

Name of stuff beginning price today price

Ethereal wing 5-6Gold 15-16G
Fragaranch shard 60-75Gold 1D- 1D40G
heroic wing 50-70s 75s-1G
GMut 10G-13G 15-20G
Morph crystal 8G-11G 14-20G

and many more i think GM can make the market procedur for decide the higest price of all stuff
Advertisement

feildmaster

Rank 0
feildmaster
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:31 pm
Oh no, you mean the market runs on supply and demand? And when there's monopolies on a market they get over priced?

A gm can not, and will not interfere with a market and it's natural course.

The prices you are listing aren't really that bad though.

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:59 pm
what feild said, supply and demand, theyre those prices because people are paying those prices.

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

Epicstormx

Rank 0
Epicstormx
PostedApr 17, 2013 3:57 am
lol... QQ More please... when all Farm more Money... so goes higher the Price..
Cervios sells 400 lvl 5 Gems for 25G Each... is this not OP? xD

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedApr 17, 2013 2:19 pm
note: heroic wings used to be 1g+.. as they should be still.. every1 is so bent on buying HW they OP everything else.. then when they reach ultimate demigod wings VIII and want to buy EW, they qq about EW being high.. lol... circle of life :#

liruimeng

Rank 0
PostedApr 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Re: over Price for almost all stuffs

yeah it sucks... but its the players fault... If you want prices to go down... then dont buy when prices are high... Nobody buy when prices go up....

They have supply and you have demand...

If everyone refuses to buy at a higher price... that price will come down again for one good reason... money.. there is no point in selling something if no one will but it... you sell because you want money.. and of course you sell at the best prices you feel you can get (or you feel is fair).

Complain about the prices and buy anyways = prices go up... complaining never solved anything

go on strike and bide your time to buy when you see a deal only. = prices go down...

if you cant sell a PC for 100g... and you need money... then your going to drop it back down to a reasonable price (yes i am aware no pc has ever been sold for 100g each).

Bluered1822

Rank 2
Bluered1822
PostedApr 29, 2013 9:26 am

Re: over Price for almost all stuffs

liruimeng wrote:
yeah it sucks... but its the players fault... If you want prices to go down... then dont buy when prices are high... Nobody buy when prices go up....

They have supply and you have demand...

If everyone refuses to buy at a higher price... that price will come down again for one good reason... money.. there is no point in selling something if no one will but it... you sell because you want money.. and of course you sell at the best prices you feel you can get (or you feel is fair).

Complain about the prices and buy anyways = prices go up... complaining never solved anything

go on strike and bide your time to buy when you see a deal only. = prices go down...

if you cant sell a PC for 100g... and you need money... then your going to drop it back down to a reasonable price (yes i am aware no pc has ever been sold for 100g each).  
Thats exactly what i have been saying, I rarely buy anything from player shops anymore since the rise in the prices of saying. I actually quite surprised at the amount of money I have accumulated since i stopped buying than things.