FullChain109

Rank 1
FullChain109
PostedApr 17, 2013 12:18 pm

pffff

Swag, there are too many nubs here who type too much and believe the classic misconceptions. All of you come into the game, meet me in Keo so you can be shown. A good build can't be yapped about.
Swag just said he can afford to link and you're all giving these economy-built Walmart builds. You'll have to SHOW me you're right. Leave a message, meet at Keo. All of you.

Advertisement

Saepe

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 8:39 pm
- Totally editing out this post. - I found a much better build Smile

_havey

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2013 11:05 am

um build archer

yeah.ihave lvl 55 um hunter my build is 3str sluc and 3dex that was good?
...JayGee... wrote:
I also echo the last couple of posts - REC is not needed for archers - you need the points in DEX, LUC (the archer's natural stat) and STR - put them anywhere else and you're wasting them.

Only reason to add REC is if you are intending to go toe-to-toe with the mobs that you plan to take on in PvE. That's fine if that is your style but if that is the case you might as well just go with a melee class.

Long story short: DEX is your defense (and LUC for crit evasion) - put your stats in those and learn to kite mobs (with sonics and pots it's super easy), killing them with a combination of attack damage (STR and LUC for crits) and skills (poison, etc).  

_havey

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2013 11:09 am

um build hunter

u guys are lights or dark..im a dark..
I GOT UM HUNTER LVL 55 CLEAN haha i just poor atm..i just asking wat the best build for um hunter,,my build is 3str 3luc and 3dex that was good guyss?????

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedMay 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Re: um build hunter

_havey wrote:
u guys are lights or dark..im a dark..
I GOT UM HUNTER LVL 55 CLEAN haha i just poor atm..i just asking wat the best build for um hunter,,my build is 3str 3luc and 3dex that was good guyss?????  
"Build" isn't really important - especially as you get to higher levels with access to better gear. What's important is that you have targets for different stats.
The vast majority of your stat points will actually come from gear, not build. I just re-statted my 60 archer and put every stat point into strength - and I still have well over 600 luck and dex.
At 55 you should be targeting about 500-600 luck and around 350-400 dex - anything left over going into strength. If you have reasonable gear you should still have 500+ strength (from memory my archer has around 1200 str, but he is in full Goddess gear fairly well linked).

RIP Kizzd

blackphoenix363

Rank 0
blackphoenix363
PostedJun 06, 2013 1:54 pm
Janzukka wrote:
3 STR 3 DEX 3 LUC for starters, finetuning on what you think you need first. Main issue is to have minimum of that 3 DEX/lvl linked or on stats, rest splitted between STR and LUC, 475 LUC sounds cool but fits well if you link 7/6; at lower lvls you'll run out of STR with huge crit rate with dmg of 15 Smile with stable links ( about same amount STR DEX LUC) just minimum DEX for PvE is 3x your level, rest splitted between STR and LUC so that while entering Pando STR is 100-150 higher than LUC, Pando mobs have way higher defense than any lower mob.  

I find that going 2 dex 7 Luc until you have 450 luck and then 3 dex 6 Str til level 80 is a good way to go. currently running that myself, and dont have any issues in pando. just a reminder though, dex and luck both marginally increase damage, so its not a total damage loss.

suyouy

Rank 0
suyouy
PostedJan 23, 2014 4:36 pm
lolz if you think rec is good for archer then why not go for defender or fighter. don't forget that archer is long range not a close combat. and as for long range it depends on DEX ( DEX makes it hit the target without missing attacks) and LUC well archer is good making crit but don't forget about STR cuz if your STR is low then your CRIT dmg would be low but CRIT rate always would be hig. and as for the defence and hp use your rec runes lolz. Razz don't forget to use it !!!! ir would give extra boost in hp and if you aslo want boost in rec you can make but it'll take rec runes well more and more Razz