JuliaFrostblood

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2012 11:21 am

How to restore Durability of fishing rods?

I like fishing but everytime I catch something wether it's a fish or junk, my fishing rod's durability decreases by 1 point.. A new rod costs 150 and I don't have that money. So the question. Is there some way to prevent the decrease of the durability or can I just take it to a fortifier and repair like I would a weapon? Thank you!
Advertisement

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedOct 23, 2012 12:20 pm
You cannot restore durability on a rod.

masterwinstonx wrote:

Rewards from the fish:

• You can right click the fish to have a chance to get a chance at certain items counting on the type of fish.

• Oceanic Bag can contain Radiant Potion, Automatic Feeding Device – Advanced, Standard Water Quality Booster, Master's Mallet, Master's Paint Tin, A-grade Fortification Scroll and a chance at a perm Unicorn Mount

• The Classic Oceanic Bag can contain Radiant Potion, Automatic Feeding Device – Advanced, Standard Water Quality Booster, Master's Mallet, Master's Paint Tin, as well as a faster perm Unicorn mount.

• You can also turn fish in for the rep quest given by the assistant NPC. This quest gives some character experience when turned in.

Please note that you may right click fish that you catch, some of which give you another rod. (Example: Rainbow Ribbon)

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedOct 24, 2012 12:39 am
i've also gotten rods as drops from killing the "mysterious lights" on the islands. hope that helps! =3

lamontvriley

Rank 0
lamontvriley
PostedOct 24, 2012 6:54 am
as the gs said by. click the fish for rods. never click the rain bow fish they are hard to cach so dont use thos to get rods. use the sweet meon fish

ranger windninja lv.49 /wizzy badbunny lv.40 my guild <HelloKitty>

deamonAZEN

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2012 12:59 am
i tryed that i didnt get any fishing rods x.x so what now i have to wait till i get 150g?

dmac951

Rank 0
dmac951
PostedApr 17, 2013 8:00 am
hunt mysterious lights the monsters have a chance at dropping a rod

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 17, 2013 8:15 am
dmac951 wrote:
hunt mysterious lights the monsters have a chance at dropping a rod  

Hai hai~ thankies for helping :3 but please don't necro an old thread :) Thank you :)