FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedApr 17, 2013 6:45 am   Last edited by FishyLove93 on Apr 17, 2013 8:45 am. Edited 1 time in total

Useless thread now

Oh that's lame, but understandable.
And skull, I always report L.

Anyways, from those pictures I take it as a sign that the hackers are getting worser.
Advertisement

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedApr 17, 2013 7:15 am
Memphis wrote:
Flame wars

I really appreciate everyone's involvement in reporting hackers, but DO NOT post hackers in the Wolf Team forums. If you want to report hackers, file a RT and the GM staff will review this. By accusing players of hacking, this causes flame wars and much more.

I do not want a player wrongfully blamed for hacking if they are not. Please allow myself or the GM staff to handle this.

Going forward, if i notice players reporting hackers or calling out players who hack on the forums... you will be addressed directly with either the GM staff or myself... And FYI.. it wont be a good thing  
I know your intention isn't to start flame wars cause these guys are blatent hackers, but its better to be safe then sorry. If Memphis or any other G.M stumble upon this thread, the outcome won't be good for you. Best to edit the content, that's why I didn't quote your post.

I had a word with Memphis regarding posting pics of hackers on the forum and he said its a big no. Regardless of whether they are actual hackers or not, or regardless of if you are simply letting the community know to watch out for them.

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 17, 2013 7:17 am
To add to Venom's post, please report all suspected hackers with a ticket through the Contact Us.