*reads the pre-fanfic personal post.*

ohhhhhhhhhh.

I WAS RIGHT!
Advertisement

terrie_herm

Rank 1
terrie_herm
PostedMay 03, 2013 7:33 am
You know what, people? I can't hold it in. I really can't hold it in.

If Aeria doesn't release Barbiron soon, I'll go ahead and spoil my story myself. There's just too much of this story's ideas swimming in my head. So much so it's been affecting my right to imagine other things. So here's a little poll question for all of you:

Do you want...

A) Let me hold it in for as long as I possibly can

...or...

B) Do this story WITHOUT the POV of Free Knights, Shadow Army characters and other 4th parties? (resulting in a completely RG-biased story)

For now, I'm considering the release of 00-C, titled 'A blade in the farm' . Feel free to speculate which character it is Wink After that, I'll see which among A and B gets the most votes.

A world where there will be no males and females, Sexism and double standards will be history.

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedMay 03, 2013 9:22 am
Hmm.......

Well, I be voting on A, hopefully Barbiron patch within a month or 2 max.

Me: Lazy, perverted, talkative, got lots of interests, otaku.... That more or less sums me up XD.

Huntersteel85

Rank 0
Huntersteel85
PostedMay 03, 2013 2:40 pm
YESH gimme dat barbiron!

Imma change my profile pic soon

terrie_herm

Rank 1
terrie_herm
PostedMay 05, 2013 4:00 pm
You know something is wrong...

... when you haven't read the latest update!!

Chapter 00-C is now up. Here!

Leave your thoughts here like usual. The answer is: this chapter is (partly) about Yama! If you main or having played as a Whipper, you'll give her a hug after reading.

P.S.: I miss Gryffon

gryffon011

Rank 0
gryffon011
PostedMay 05, 2013 6:21 pm
d'aww. I'm still here, Cassie. Lol. Even posted an update to my story. Smile I'll read through your update tonight, though I expect it will be good as per usual.

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedMay 06, 2013 6:47 am   Last edited by michaelxushi on May 06, 2013 1:46 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Lolz and nice ^^

Also gotta get to read it at some point of time~~~
Will be editing my thoughts here as well :P

Seemingly not XD
It's in the next post of mine in this topic.

gryffon011

Rank 0
gryffon011
PostedMay 06, 2013 7:01 am
K, so I didn't actually finish reading it til this morning, but it is definitely a good read. I kinda like how you're including all the class trainers, I wasn't sure if I was going to include them when I get to that part or not, but you're handling that bit nicely. As to voting for whether you wait for Barbiron to finish the next bit, I say the writers are going to throw you a curve ball eventually, so might as well start preparing for it now. But I understand your desire to wait. So my actual vote is: it's your story, Cassie, you decide. Razz

terrie_herm

Rank 1
terrie_herm
PostedMay 06, 2013 7:33 am
Thank you for your thoughts, Gryffon ^^

Now it's huntsteel and Micheal's turn

A world where there will be no males and females, Sexism and double standards will be history.

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedMay 06, 2013 1:45 pm
What ya mean with all the class trainers??? Quite confused there gryffon..

Anyways it was a good read ^^
What could be improved?? Hm.... I don't really know at the moment XD
There weren't anything big that pooped into my mind, and irritated me..
Maybe improving sentences, and looking for some small mistakes such as where ya wrote yuri instead of yuki XD.

I will maybe read it again at some other point of time~
Though it will likely be this weekend, as I got exams prep and exams next week.
I will hopefully release 'first' chapter in the weekends, as it's an 'independent' chapter, which you actually don't need to read before the story truly begins, but are more like a chapter that will introduce the world, and hold a lot of information.

Me: Lazy, perverted, talkative, got lots of interests, otaku.... That more or less sums me up XD.