a.81

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:56 am

Dex Priest (EP6)

IS allows Dex build?
IS << uber powerful buff lol
Well, I was wondering, since most melee classes (or all) have to go full str or close to full str to do competent damage, their dex suffers quite a bit. Sure, noss balances it out, but if a priest were to go dex/abs/wis (abs not having to do much) with conc noss, then would a dex priest build work? I'm sure you'll need to have high dex and a comparable stat pool, but shouldn't it be possible? Dex build + protective aura (it gives evasion % according to how much evasion u already have probably-50% evasion+PA=55%, not 60%) = less interruptions while casting
That being said, you'll probably drop faaast, but it's just a fun build that someone could try out or have already tried out.
P.S. Some priests go dex builds in the Korean Shaiya, just putting that out there
Advertisement

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:04 pm
It is a terrible build.With conc noss everyone can hit everyone else with a fair % of hits.Even on full DEX based archers/hunters or rangers/sins that are max ojd with shrewd accs.

If they were to go DEX build yes i might miss them 50% of time but other 50% i'd do 14k on them and with extr fast atk speed they would go down a lot lot faster.Especially if 2 or more were on them.

REC works sooo much better for them.I know orcs that reach 8.5k+ def w/o problem.Try hitting 8.5k+ orc/priest.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedApr 22, 2013 6:13 am
DarkSakimaru wrote:
It is a terrible build.With conc noss everyone can hit everyone else with a fair % of hits.Even on full DEX based archers/hunters or rangers/sins that are max ojd with shrewd accs.

If they were to go DEX build yes i might miss them 50% of time but other 50% i'd do 14k on them and with extr fast atk speed they would go down a lot lot faster.Especially if 2 or more were on them.

REC works sooo much better for them.I know orcs that reach 8.5k+ def w/o problem.Try hitting 8.5k+ orc/priest.  

^This

I had between 1600 and 2500 DEX depending on what build I was trying, I eventually went with 1600DEX to be able to hit more than 1s on fighters/defs, but thats a different story.

I was still hit very frequently regardless AND rogues Evasion Passive is massively better than the Ora/priest one (almost three times as good if memory serves me)