Tsarius

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 9:05 am

oh look, joymax's version of an f u.

[General]Are we going to get anything for this?
Apr 15, 2013 02:45:08 AM [JOYMAX.COM Standard Time]
As you already know, the update for Seraphimon server failed, leaving us still in the blackagumon event, without blackgabumon, file island, or any other of the things/fixes that your servers have already gotten. I understand things go wrong sometimes. I also know that the blackgabumon event has tons more value than the blackagumon one. So my question is this: Are we going to get any form of compensation for getting the update a week or more late?

Also, please don't try to wriggle your way out of answering this. If you can't give details, a simple yes or no will suffice. I know for a fact that this is a question for you guys at joymax, and not for the employees at aeria because they aren't the ones applying patches.
Reply from JOYMAX.COM
Apr 16, 2013 23:18:50 PM [JOYMAX.COM Standard Time]
Hi. This is JOYMAX.COM.
Your question is answered. Answer is here.

Dear kkeevv,

Greetings from Joymax Customer Support Team!

We have received your message.

We apologize for the inconvenience. But you won't be compensated for that.

Thank you for your support and have a great day!

Advertisement

ehudga64

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 10:01 am
Can't say I'm surprised ...

MalachiteDragon

Rank 0
MalachiteDragon
PostedApr 16, 2013 10:12 am
At least they answered! That's something. Right?... Right? Sad

dream_ascension

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 10:13 am
Well, they just shot themselves in the foot. After reading that, they are not getting a penny from me. Also, a lot of the player population that read the forums are going to be uber mad. They can expect a large player % decrease, and a lot less AP buying.

Tsarius

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 10:23 am
dream_ascension wrote:
Well, they just shot themselves in the foot. After reading that, they are not getting a penny from me. Also, a lot of the player population that read the forums are going to be uber mad. They can expect a large player % decrease, and a lot less AP buying.  

I'm not entirely certain, but I'm pretty sure them screwing with our server's players only affects aeria. I believe the worst thing that can happen for joymax money-wise is for aeria to stop hosting the game, because I'm pretty sure Aeria is paying joymax a flat amount for the right to channel this game.

So...this is more the equivalent to joymax shooting aeria in the foot.

dream_ascension

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 10:25 am
Tsarius wrote:
dream_ascension wrote:

I'm not entirely certain, but I'm pretty sure them screwing with our server's players only affects aeria. I believe the worst thing that can happen for joymax money-wise is for aeria to stop hosting the game, because I'm pretty sure Aeria is paying joymax a flat amount for the right to channel this game.

So...this is more the equivalent to joymax shooting aeria in the foot.  

Well, I'm already boarder line on quitting. Something needs to be done.