9maggot6

Rank 0
9maggot6
PostedApr 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Ultimate Game Card

So I went out to buy a UCG today for Eden Eternal.. When to charge it for AP on site here got through 1..2...3.. then the last page wouldn't load. It told me it was either down or it was my next connection... So I refreshed & it just takes forever to load and does it again... I got through once but as I hit checkout or whatever on the UGC page it went to the couldn't find page junk -.-

Does this mean no AP for me today? =(

main question is
Is it just me? Just the ending or what
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedApr 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Re: Ultimate Game Card

9maggot6 wrote:
So I went out to buy a UCG today for Eden Eternal.. When to charge it for AP on site here got through 1..2...3.. then the last page wouldn't load. It told me it was either down or it was my next connection... So I refreshed & it just takes forever to load and does it again... I got through once but as I hit checkout or whatever on the UGC page it went to the couldn't find page junk -.-

Does this mean no AP for me today? =(

main question is
Is it just me? Just the ending or what  

Did you try clearing your cache/resetting your internet? Unlikely this is the issue for the most part and possibly just a server sided error, but it can't hurt to try.

9maggot6

Rank 0
9maggot6
PostedApr 15, 2013 5:09 pm
yea i cleared it and still problem
So i will just wait till later and try again

9maggot6

Rank 0
9maggot6
PostedApr 15, 2013 5:14 pm
So I think it is actually down.
I went to another game site of a game I used to play that accepted UGC's and that page didn't load up either =\