heartless8604

Rank 0
heartless8604
PostedApr 15, 2013 1:19 am

Well I'm done with "open Beta"

I'm done with "Open Beta" until official "launch" The game isn't even remotely balanced. It's very poorly balanced. The mech idea, albeit nifty in theory, is by far the most unbalanced crap ever to make it into a mmo. They do Brilliant amounts of damage, and not even balanced some do great damage others don't. They're hard to kill and practically spammable in pvp with constant CP regens.

Clusters, lol fire the guy who came up with them.

All in all, there a few things that are entertaining with the game. And no, the constant fan service and nudity isn't one of them. It was entertaining for 30 secs then became a pain in the ***.

Well what did I expect from a f2p. Oh well peace out.

Moved to the appropriate forum location.
Advertisement

rosewushu

Rank 1
rosewushu
PostedApr 15, 2013 1:28 am
What a suprise

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 15, 2013 1:43 am
I'm sorry you feel that way and don't want to take the time to stick with the game that just released. For your information--although I think this will only make you madder--the game is considered in full release and has been since when the Item Mall launched according to GM Leo.

That said, this is a new game and it will take time to work out balancing the game as it does with any MMO in existence. Heck, any multiplayer game in existence. But I understand if you don't have the patience and understanding to wait for that time.

Better luck wherever you go.

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

heartless8604

Rank 0
heartless8604
PostedApr 15, 2013 11:35 am
The balance isn't really there, some things just seem forgotten or ignored. Namely the whole Mech versus cyber skin thing. Just seems that mechs were meant for PvE and Skins for PvP however since you can use Mechs in PvP it kinda makes cyber skins useless. The damage output on Mechs are just so high that you can end up getting 3 to 4 kills off in a row in one. The passive bonus from cyberskins really doesn't match up at all.

I feel the item mall was only half thought out. The game seems way too dependent on buying things off the store. It's doable without, but very long tedious and annoying without just buying things. Namely, why is the only way to reset my skills something I have to buy with real money? Why isn't there an in game version that cost gold and progressively gets higher.

The grouping in this game is a bit hard really. There is a LFG tool but nobody uses it. Battlefields don't put you in groups which makes it annoying to try to communicate, and not in a group means you'll never get a heal as they aren't in your party.

I don't think balance is really something they're striving for, but for me it just feels like the game isn't complete. For instance some talents we can't get as they require level 30. Only having 2 zones is a bit dry and boring. Not to mention I really didn't know there was two factions for the longest time. Both sides were mirror copies and I was led to believe we were both in the same area. Turns out there is two factions that are mirror copies of each other, just subbing out names. No story line difference, just exactly the same.

Anyway, I'm going to depart the forums. And for the most part the item mall as best I can and well not talk to anyone and remain in my solo state as I tend to play.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedApr 15, 2013 11:45 am
Erm most professional pvpers don't even use mechs systematically.

Why? Cyberskin gives a 7% pvp bonus to everything, and costs only 3 CP per tick. I can go nearly an entire pvp event without running out of CP on cyberskin. Furthermore, mechs limit your skill output severely. An SW can't Stealth in mech; A medic can't use multiple heals/buffs in mech; A defender can't alternate its buffs in Mech; Punisher can't stealth or use its damage increasing skills in Mech. These are all serious drawbacks of mech versus cyberskin. Not to mention, Mechs cost CP every second of 35, and 50 during combat.

I have not known many games to allow you to reset skills without spending money.

If there is a LFG tool and nobody uses it, teach them to use it. I didn't even know one existed, so that should be an indicator of how oblivious players are to it.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedApr 15, 2013 11:47 am
Honestly i don't see how you can complain that the game is very dependent on buying things off the store when it is quite easy to get whatever you want in game without needing the item mall. You only gave one example and its probably the only one you will be able to find, most games work that way, the reset card is available only on the IM, if you don't want to pay it you can always start up a new char.

Sorry to see you are leaving, however i do not agree with your points about the game besides the mech situation, even though i don't consider it as serious as you are stating.

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedApr 15, 2013 11:52 am
You should be grateful it must of took a long time to develop this game and the developers let people play it for free.

Kiryumi

Rank 3
Kiryumi
PostedApr 15, 2013 12:04 pm
See you next week