callous93

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:02 pm
I tried 5 times and i didnt get it, so i was mad, and i kept trying, luckily i got it in the 8th try. but i feel you bro. they should make it easier to get. or at least sell it very expensive, so not everyone can get it
Advertisement

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:54 pm
There used to be a 7K AP mystery box (similar to your cubes) last year on Shaiya. Smile

That was $40-$70 per gamble ouch.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

pdchappell.biz

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:28 pm
I blew through near 30 50shades boxes and got nothing worthwhile myself. Junk. I won't be spending anymore money on this game. RNG is a no-no if you want to keep a northamerica playerbase. and NO I don't expect a handout, nor do I expect to be given anything. I DO expect however to get bang for my buck and spending that much money and getting no reward for it? RNG is not a good way to keep your playerbase or continued income from this part of the world.

zeigzalar

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 1:03 pm
va_FyreHeart wrote:
I don't gamble.

At least they're clear that you will get ONE of the listed items in the cube. I had some free AP gathering dust in my account, so I gave it a shot.

Nada.

I won't buy another one.

See, if Aeria let me buy the items I wanted (Stormchaser, costumes, etc.), I'd probably buy several of each. They'd make some money off me. But forcing me to gamble on the off chance I get it? I won't waste my money, so they won't get a dime. Their attempt at monetizing the game is backfiring.  

Backfiring in your case, as well as mine. But we're just a drop in the pond. I don't like gambling, and I probably won't buy more than two or three boxes unless they take the 'insurmountable odds' aspect out of it.

However, there are many people (as seen in this thread) who will continue to try to get what they want until they get it, who far more than make up for the money that we didn't spend. There's nothing wrong with that either. Some people are into gambling, some aren't. I just think everyone should know what they're getting into before hand, and assume that there's a high chance you'll get crap (all of which is listed on the box before you buy it).

That said, I'd say their attempt at monetizing the game is going without a hitch in their eyes XD

glapfir

Rank 1
PostedApr 14, 2013 11:47 pm
LOL
with all the money you fools are spending to see some cartoon pixel boobies you could have used that money to see real ones lmao.

heavenends

Rank 0
PostedMay 02, 2013 1:04 am
glapfir wrote:
LOL
with all the money you fools are spending to see some cartoon pixel boobies you could have used that money to see real ones lmao.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH