kikioniki

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2013 4:31 pm
Hello! I am kikioniki (knight) on s4 and Paranda(rogue) on s3, I am new to browser morpgs. So far I love it ! I live in washington state. I just turned 30 last month.
Advertisement

Nagi82

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2013 2:03 am
Hello, Everyone! Very Happy

I'm Nagi (30 years old), live in Hungary (Europe).
I love RPGs, so I've started this game and it's very fun!
I prefer retro games, but like 2Ds & 3Ds, as well.
My hobbies: watching anime, play videogames and PC's, internet surfing, sometimes drawing pictures, listening to soundtracks of movies & games AND rock!!!

I always give my character a special name which I figure out, but some of them -I don't know that- they really exists! However, these are very rare names fortunatelly!
The character art I always watch and since the knight has red costume and a lionhead on his feet, his name was born. My character's name is Darry R. LionKnight ("R" means "Red")!
I guess it's a fine name for that first character of Crystal Saga.
I can't wait to know people here, if you want to ask something or need help, just whisper Darry, or add him as a friend in your list!

Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day to all of You, folks! Smile

rty198604

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2013 9:32 pm

server4

hypnotik702 wrote:
Hi guys I'm Veratu I play on server 4, I specialize as a knight tank. Anyone on server 4 need a meat shield Lmk xD  

Hey Veratu!!!!!!!!!! This is ThaDuke from S4. This down time sucks but hopefully all gets better. USA east coast!

rty198604

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Re: Hi

iconforhire wrote:
Hi im Zazie, You can call me storm though. I think im lvl 30 something and I haven't played in like a mouth or something. I may start playing again.  

Which server do you play on. I also see you love final fantasy 10 a lot Wink got to love the Al Bhed

Dakaroth21

Rank 0
Dakaroth21
PostedMay 12, 2013 1:16 pm
Hi there!

My name is Dakaroth, and have only just started playing this game. I'm currently sitting at level 45 after 4 days, and am enjoying the game alot, and look forward to getting to the higher levels, and meeting some more people.

Before this game, I played a game called "Grand Fantasia" But ended up leaving after the receant merg because I was finding it extremely boring.

My hobbies are playing MMO games, Making Signatures, writing poems, and sleeping. I have only just started making Signatures a few weeks ago. However, I feel I'm starting to get the hang of it.
I also like Anime. Yes, I'm a big fan of it, and I like many different genres of it.

My Favorite music types are.. Well, I like many Different types. I like Anime music, Piano, Trance, chillstep, Heavy metal, 80s rock, Progressive Metal, Thrash Metal. However, I'm not a big fan of Rap, R&B, or hiphop. The only Rap artist I will listen to is Eminem.

Hmn, what els can I say about myself.
Oh, yes. That's right. I'm on Server 4, and welcome a good chat Smile

choiysa

Rank 0
choiysa
PostedMay 13, 2013 5:12 am
Elkaru aka Elk to some inhabitants of s3 has been taking a little break to try out the new classes on last chaos. Elkaru will be returning shortly with his lvl 73 knight and his not so pointy dull sword thingy, but first he's got a bit of reading to do on the changes to the game.

Without music life would be a mistake

n.pizzey

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
n.pizzey
PostedAug 22, 2013 7:22 am

Hey

[b]Hey all i'm Nathan and my gf's Shel, We play (s2)pvp, my in game name is Onami, and her's in Kidkat, Nice to meet you all Smile