S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
PostedApr 13, 2013 10:55 am

quests

can't find any -,-
need some help i looked every where for the quest's cant find any just recently finished the quest's in Dark tower wasteland and snow village by the ice wall, any help on the next few quest's?
or is there a guide on quest's and how to unlock them
like do i have to be a certain level im lvl 36 tamer currently

help much appreciated Smile

Advertisement

novasiriflame

Rank 0
novasiriflame
PostedApr 13, 2013 3:10 pm
The next set of quests you'll see will be in D-Terminal B2. However, you can not access this dungeon until Tamer level 50. More so, quests are only available if you're current active digimon is level 70+

There ARE quests for LVLs 30-50 on File Island, however, due to the failed patch, we don't have them right now. (JM servers do now unfortunately) And these are meant to supplement the 'grind' of 30-50 until B2 is available.

For now, simply wait, you'll get your quests eventually.

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
PostedApr 13, 2013 5:15 pm
novasiriflame wrote:
The next set of quests you'll see will be in D-Terminal B2. However, you can not access this dungeon until Tamer level 50. More so, quests are only available if you're current active digimon is level 70+

There ARE quests for LVLs 30-50 on File Island, however, due to the failed patch, we don't have them right now. (JM servers do now unfortunately) And these are meant to supplement the 'grind' of 30-50 until B2 is available.

For now, simply wait, you'll get your quests eventually.  

i'll just keep grinding then i suppose until then thank you for the answer Smile