Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 09, 2013 2:21 pm

Lucid Dream : Guild for Hire

Lucid Dream offers help to players and guilds alike!
Before we jump too far into this, I would like to state some things that will remain the same.

RvR: Obviously, we of Lucid Dream love RvR, and will remain active combatants in rvr for free as Dione is our realm and our family. We will defend and fight for it.

CS: If you ask it of us, we will help to defend your castle, or, help you to take one.change.ensure you have spoken to myself or Ariel for final confirmation on the subject. As of now, CS is a free of charge guild activity for us as we obtain battle points and glory points from the events. this is not scheduled to change, so don't worry about us asking for compensation there.

Now, as LalaHeat brought up in her "Forest of Woes" thread, I realize many of you (myself included) are having trouble leveling solo, or due to your RL schedule have little time to fully complete quests and grind. After a bit of thought, I came up with this idea:

In order for a player to gain xp in a party, (unless this has changed recently) you need to be within 7 levels of another player in that party who is also grinding. A level 30 gains no xp froma level 42 killing everything. SO, as long as there is a level 37 mixed in there somewhere, and is in the same vicinity (the player id and status bars on the left of your screen are lit up) the level 30 player is good.

Lucid Dream will be offering this service.

For 5k, we will party with a player through the Forest of the Unknown, and help them complete any quests etc within that area. That they may need. (5k may seem like a lot to players soloing at the intended beginning level for thw forest, especially with the want to upgrade/plus up your gear with enchantmwnt scrolls and runes, but i assure you, you will make it back in no time at all.)

For 10k, we will run players through level 1-3 of the temple, completing any quests needed, and helping players grind to obtain the next level required to gain more quests should they reach a stall point in questing.

For 15k, we will run you through levels 4 and 5, completing any quests needed there as well.

For 20k, we will run you through level 6, or the orc and pantera bases and all quests within.

For 30k, we will do the frogmen things in the lake by Braden and their bosses for you (any quests required in that area)

For 50k, we will run you through the entirety of the desert, and its quests there.

For 100k, we will help you to complete the quests in the cemetery.

Boss Questing:

You will be required to have: 2 resurection scrolls, 20 health pots and the price listed below.

Ichcythe boss: 2k

Hyaen boss: 2k

Werewolf boss: 3k

Kakku, the Rapturion boss: 3k

The hobgoblin boss: 4k

Skarr, the Lord of the Undead: 10k and you WILL stay out of his agro.

Temple bosses: are needed for quests so those will be free with temple prices already dictated by level.

Bosses after temple if not required for a quest, will be determined by guild as to whether or not they will accept the contract.

Once more content is released, we will provide more services as we see fit.

Rules and regulations for a contract with Lucid Dream:

Payment will be required prior to adventures and quests being undertaken. Special circumstances can be made where you can split the payment to a before dland during kind of thing. (Remember, we can monitor how much money we make in the dungeons as well, so don't try to low ball us)

Keep a civil tongue in your skull. I do not want to hear of players harassing or bad mouthing my guild while we are spending our time helping you level and quest. Believe me, you will be expelled from the party, as unceremoniously as we see fit, regardless of the situation you find yourself (knee deep in succubus, gargoyles and an inaferus i.e.) .

During scheduled events such as RvR and CS:

My players are given free choice as to whether or not they will attend these. However, these will be times we are considered "off" and any parties requested during this time will unfortunately be turned down, unless my members choose to help you during this time. Keep in mind, if they choose to help you, you will be required to pay the previously determined payment amount listed above.

Your burning spirit buff (given while in pk/PvP mode) will be deactivated , UNLESS given permission to turn it on by the party leader. Conditions for that are: one of my players is within your 5 level range and hit harder than you or do not hit harder than you, OR there are no players in the party within your 5 level range.

Item drops:

Will be determined by random loot selection.

Boss items:
Will be on random loot as well. Boss can be harvested until you gain 1 (ONE) item from the boss. (I.e. boss named equipment, or a voucher. Normal gear drops will be ignored as they are not rare or coveted)

To make a contract with Lucid Dream:

Reply here, and tell us what you would like our assistance with.

Either myself or hayrides (Ariel) will respond and let you know your contract has been accepted. (I will add my vice leaders here as well, should contracts become a recurrent thing needing more of our attendance. I will let you know what their player names are, and their account name so you can verify that your contract was accepted and received.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.
Happy hunting!

-
Arlem of Tourhut (no we do not own the castle it is just my PCs background)
Hand/ Shield of Dione
Guild Master of Lucid Dream

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream
Advertisement

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 09, 2013 2:27 pm
This is in game gold ONLY we will.not respond if you attempt to buy us with RL money, and you will.find yourself reported, as we do not wish to break.any laws.

xxxmurielxxx

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2013 12:31 pm
so 230k and you ll do all my quests from 30 and up. O.O good deal

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 13, 2013 12:55 pm
Yep