.Dark.Maiden.

Rank 3
.Dark.Maiden.
PostedApr 12, 2013 7:23 pm
I find Barok Shield a lot more useful than normal aa, but i guess it isnt something people can easily get their hands on x.x

Advertisement

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedApr 12, 2013 10:52 pm
.Dark.Maiden. wrote:
I find Barok Shield a lot more useful than normal aa, but i guess it isnt something people can easily get their hands on x.x  

For new players, normal AA is the way to go because you can usually find a 365 day AA for like, 1-5 coins.

Barok Shield costs around 1-3k to buy (7 days), and 2k to perm. So I would use a barok shield over normal AA only if you have the money to spare.

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedApr 13, 2013 3:04 am
True, ive found that the aa can be used as a helping item for "noobs" or new players in a more respectful tone Razz but the barok shield can be used for those players who want to be "tanks"
(DD(Tank)), lol , ;D I think of it like the players who use aa are the Mages, and the Barok Users are Warriors Wink lol, yeah.. Very Happy bye! im off to gummybear island~ weeee~

.Dark.Maiden.

Rank 3
.Dark.Maiden.
PostedApr 13, 2013 5:00 am
KatKat1231 wrote:
.Dark.Maiden. wrote:

For new players, normal AA is the way to go because you can usually find a 365 day AA for like, 1-5 coins.

Barok Shield costs around 1-3k to buy (7 days), and 2k to perm. So I would use a barok shield over normal AA only if you have the money to spare.  

but the problem is u can easily buy a normal AA which is about 15c in Cerb and a barok shield is like 6k to buy (before even renewing the item, but im not a good price checker so don't trust me >w<)

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedApr 13, 2013 8:02 am
.Dark.Maiden. wrote:
KatKat1231 wrote:
.Dark.Maiden. wrote:

but the problem is u can easily buy a normal AA which is about 15c in Cerb and a barok shield is like 6k to buy (before even renewing the item, but im not a good price checker so don't trust me >w<)  

In Cerebus max price for Barok Shield 365 days is about 5k coins.