TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedApr 07, 2013 2:30 pm
ddritual wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

How much AP did you spend after the ladder started? You can redeem from the ladder multiple times until your spent AP is used up. For example, if I spend 2,000 AP, I can redeem Level 4 once and Level 3 twice if I wanted to.

When buy ap, 69 ladder level is zero.
-Bought and spent 2000++ ap.
-Redeem the level 6 once
-and can take level 6 once again

But before event i bought ap too. Dunno if it was bonus Rolling Eyes

coz didn't get Costum, I tried again to lvl 6, with 2000++ ap
-Redeem the level 6 the 3rd time, and got it.
-The level goes to level 4, still can redeem lvl 4.
-And the level goes zero.  

Ah I see. The only explanation for that I could think of is you spent 2,000 AP before realizing the ladder had started. xD If you'd like, you can Submit a Ticket about it. =)

Advertisement

royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
PostedApr 07, 2013 6:23 pm
Looking through this thread, it seems like the rates for this promotion is not too shabby, for the seeming majority at least, unless those who did not win are, for a change, being unvocal about it.

Also, the event clearly stats that it will reset after you redeem any tier, and mine did reset, so I can only say that anyone who is lucky enough to have a second try is lucky.

Personally, I felt that I could win this, since there are people who can get 3 costumes out of 5 tries, or minimally 5 out of 20 tries.

Well, I did it about 10 times and got nothing for it. Then I looked at someone posting here saying that his/her last try allowed him/her to win it, so what the heck I thought I would just go for one more and, what do you know?

Of course I did not get it. What, did you think this is some charity show?

Anyways, I did get quite a lot of narak relics and pet hacks out of it, including whatever I bought to make up the various 2000AP tries I did.

Just kinda miff that I still did not get a single costume after all that. Meh....

Achmedali

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 6:51 pm
I just recently started playing this game and its the first Aeria Game i've played. Since i've had no prior experience with the so called "lucky boxes" that seem to be in most of their games, i did not know what to expect. The deal sounded fair. A in-game item which would change the appearance of my character "for the price of 20$", i did not really care for the items that i actually payed AP for. Wow was i mistaken. If i had actually got the item that i *Chose* in the list i'd still not really understand the meaning of "lucky boxes".

I must say that it certainly was not clear that there was CHANCE involved when i got to CHOOSE which box i wanted. Only after reciving something totally different that what i had chosen did i start to wonder what was going on. I started to browse the forum and figured out by reading through THREE different threads that there was actually chance involved. You did not make an effort to make this clear for us players who are not customed to how Aeria Games handle their customers.
I feel this "deal" was not really a deal but some kind of bait. I bet other people feel the same way i do about this. Ofcourse there will be no refunds because the information is out there. But not where it should be...
And if it, like somebody said, "this system was made illegal in Japan", it should ofcourse not be used anywhere else. So why is it used here and why is was the information so bad?

As a conclusion I can only say one thing, i will not do this again...

AtenzaStyle

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
AtenzaStyle
Somewhere In The Clear Blue Sky United States
PostedApr 08, 2013 12:13 pm
Well that was a waste...

i had tried for the schoolgirl outfit like 7 times before the event ended and...

all i got were pretty much pet hunger hacks...

sigh... this isnt right at all.

xentros2012

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 1:02 pm
No, this isnt right at all!

Honestly this ~1600 Points are like 10-12 Euros. 7 times = 84 Euros!!

I just bought stuff to get the schoolgirl uniform and all I got was like 4 upgrates items... I checked all costumes are % chance to get them. Thats it for me, it was the first time buying something and won't going to spent money for this game anymore.

Its not the money, I would really WANT to spent money to support the game. But not for lucky items...

canitieslupus

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 6:39 pm
well doesn't that just piss you off. SO apparently there is some sort of chance cube as they call it. Even though it allows you to choose the schoolgirl outfit for the character. seems like an automated response to me.

Hello canitieslupus,

Thank you for contacting the Scarlet Blade GM Staff in regards to your
Chance Cube purchases.

We are sorry to hear that you played the Chance Cube and did not receive
any items that you desired.

Please understand that when playing the Chance Cube, there is a percent
probability that you can win any item in the list. With this in mind,
the rare items will have a lower probability chance of being obtained,
due to their rarity and their low probability, compared with a common
item that has a greater probability of being obtained.

If you have any further feedback and/or suggestions in regard to the
Chance Cube, our game, or anything else, please let us know so that we
can take all feedback into consideration for making everything better.

For more discussion on this, and other topics we suggest you visit our
forums:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=72

Sincerely,

Team Scarlet Blade

DragonX22

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 7:23 pm
canitieslupus wrote:
Please understand that when playing the Chance Cube, there is a percent
probability that you can win any item in the list. With this in mind,
the rare items will have a lower probability chance of being obtained,
due to their rarity and their low probability, compared with a common
item that has a greater probability of being obtained.  

It's funny how this will make tons of people leave the game... it's a shame really, I have played MMOs with these types of probabilities and alot of my friends and me, myself, ended up quitting those MMOs...

canitieslupus

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 5:09 pm
well wont be spending anymore money on this game, since most items are "chance cubes"

Hello canitieslupus,

Thank you for contacting support.

The tier 6 bonus ladder prize was clearly marked as a "School Girl Costume
Lucky Box". We thank you for being a member of the Aeria Games and
Entertainment community, we hope to continue to provide the best game
experience possible.

Regards,
Team Aeria

xeng91

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 12, 2013 10:32 pm
I bought the tainted love pack for whipper and only got one chance at the Even Odds Bonus Ladder.

How come I didn't get 2?