kariyo

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2013 10:08 am   Last edited by kariyo on Apr 12, 2013 11:06 am. Edited 3 times in total

Shadow walker skill build End Game

Hey guys so ive been looking around and reading as many post as i can about shadow walker and what all of your opinions are about certain skills and how invisibily is kind of useless vs sentinels and how survivability is a problem vs other classes and or 1v2 1v3+ so i came up with a build for end game that looks like it has everything you need for burst and for DPS

[url]
http://reyva.com/resources/scarlet-blade-skill-simulator.4/#egxEhXCa1aAgVmJtQk1CPK4ecxV7[/url]

ADDED level 29 build http://reyva.com/resources/scarlet-blade-skill-simulator.4/#dIFrfrlIpuumGiJyIXLToZQGZKpK

ill list my reasoning behined all the points added

Tier 1
Cat Fight: 1/1 because you can cancel the auto attack with other skills meaning you can add more dps/burst to your damage

[/b]Double Blow[/b]: 10/20 because it has a super low cd and it does pretty **** good damage it could be left at 8 if you want to and add it to w.e you think needs to be added. But i think its more usefull the more points you put into it because of the facts above(low cd/good(decent) damage for the points)

Hack and slash: 14/14high crit high damage low cool down nuff said =P

Slaughter: 2/9 it has good damage but the cool down for the damage isnt that great even though YES IT DOES good damage i was hard pressed to put more than 2 points into this skill if youd like to debate this then please go ahead and add the 2 points from double blow to this skill =P

Fatal Thrust: amazing damage but no crit added to it BUT low cd it can be added to a dps rotation or a burst rotation.

Tier 2
Fade: 2/3 because its 35 sec duration on a 40sec cd so you can wait 5 sec out of stealth and if you really need it you can use Ghost walk (ill talk more about this in a sec) to cover the cool down from fade to fade but fade is not that great vs sentinels in bgs or in 1v1's unless you add the stealth passive (ill talk about this later as well) so its a nice inbetween max and 1 point

Shadow Strike: 5/5 edited this to make it 5/5 did more testing and it turned out to be amazing lol

Secret Charge: 3/7 because the imomolize is 3 sec and you dont need any more than that to kill any one but a tank and tanks wont be running from you

Ghost walk: AMAZAZAZAZAZING skill =P saves your butt (unless youre fighting a whipper =*() its your "oh **** i need to gtfo" skill

Tier 3
DONT just....dont....

Tier 4
DeathBlow: mmmm delicious silence <3 for those pesky healers who spam heals =P you can pop out of fade into silence into a stun into another silence if theyre not dead by then you need better gear =P

Twilight explosion 1/4 2 sec silence any more points and it only adds .1 sec not worth it

Tier 5
Contortionist: 2/7 its DECENT but not worth more than that many points because you have a charge and a blink to catch up to any one

Miss misery: 5/5 because it gives massive acc /ch-acc/ physical evasion/ ch evasion (meaning less slows/stuns/snares) adding this skill with Escape artist makes you untouchable for almost 10 seconds (free **** damage to every one <3)

Eagle eye: even though it gives you lots of crit for a long time i didnt find it worth the 3 points because other skills are mor important and by end game you should have amazing gear that gives you tons of crit/crit-atk 100crit = 1% crit chance

Tier 6
Escape artist: 3/3 40 sec cd with 9 sec duration kind of meh BUT it makes you a god of untouchable proportions (added with miss misery)

Flare: 5/5 4sec stun on a 1min cd AOE!!!!!!!! lol meaning the 1vs2+ turned into 1v1

Skyjump 1/1 YESSSSSSSSSS JUST YESSSSSSSSS LOL only way this skill could be better if it was like it is in aion for assassins or it is in world of warcraft but who gives an F this is a BLINK ON AN ASSASSIN TYPE XD what were they thinking? this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Passives
Advanced Health Mastery 0/13 even though SW's need survivabilty hp isnt that great with out void/eva you can have tons of hp and w.e and get healed through a lot of stuff but being an assassin type you dont expect to live for much any way so its more usefull to put these points into other skills that will help you with the job you were given BEING AN ASSASSIN OF PWNAGE

Soul mastery: dont.....

Concealment Mastery 5/12 (honestly i didnt do enough testing of this skill to justify these many or not enough points into this) you could put less points and add them to other skills that you think need the points but i just think any help you can get for your invisibility is welcome and useful

Accuracy Mastery: 1% acc for 1 point = NO you can get way more accuracy from gear and if you really need it vs some one you can pop miss missery 40% accuracy.

so these are my 2 cents on SW and how it could be built for end game

the main problems i saw with sw is that if they dont kill you in their opening gambit they are left with only decent damage after their opener.

adding the points into their lower cd skills gives them constant pressure and great damage after your opener so if you dont instantly gimp a healer who is built for defense or a defender who has tons of defense and void you can punch them in the mouth for more than tickle damage =P

please put in your 2 cents and let me and every one know what you think or what you would change from this build and why it would be beneficial to change it
-kariyo[url]
Advertisement

oOSyraxOo

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2013 11:13 am

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
PostedApr 12, 2013 10:08 am
Very however, there is some stuff i disagree

ArcheGabriel

Rank 0
ArcheGabriel
PostedApr 12, 2013 7:09 pm
Thanks Bro, gonna try out this build.

quinn1187

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:19 am
Double Blow I would say is not worth the 9 points. Having just 1 point in it is enough since it is just used as a filler move between stronger attacks. I would put all those points in Slaughter. Slaughter is your big damage move that you will use coming out of stealth after shadow strike.

Fade is person preference. Many people say just spend 1 point because you either have the basic or go all concealment. Anywhere in the middle ground is wasted points because sents can still spot you. 3/3 fade is nice because it allows for you to be faded 100% of the time.

I find having one point in eagle eye is worth it. Maybe not any more then that.

I find that a good opener is using fade 3/3. Waiting until 2 seconds on cd. Using shadow strike then slaughter(by this point they are dead or almost dead) once they die skyjump away, ghost walk to a safe place and re-stealth for another kill.

oOSyraxOo

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:43 am
quinn1187 wrote:
Double Blow I would say is not worth the 9 points. Having just 1 point in it is enough since it is just used as a filler move between stronger attacks. I would put all those points in Slaughter. Slaughter is your big damage move that you will use coming out of stealth after shadow strike.

Fade is person preference. Many people say just spend 1 point because you either have the basic or go all concealment. Anywhere in the middle ground is wasted points because sents can still spot you. 3/3 fade is nice because it allows for you to be faded 100% of the time.

I find having one point in eagle eye is worth it. Maybe not any more then that.

I find that a good opener is using fade 3/3. Waiting until 2 seconds on cd. Using shadow strike then slaughter(by this point they are dead or almost dead) once they die skyjump away, ghost walk to a safe place and re-stealth for another kill.  

i was trying to stay away from the 1 kill every 40seconds build thats why i put 2/3 just so you could walk around a little more in fade
also double blow i put 9 points into because you basically have two auto attacks if you have 1 point in it lol its not just used as a filler when you put 10 points into it because it becomes a hard hitting skill with a 2 sec cd =)

also i dont like relying on slaughter because when it dosnt crit it ends up tickling the other person an you just wasted a ton of time. so i thought maybe having some constant dps after shadow striker opener would be better. but this is a poorly made game with weird tactics. which make an invisible class useless to play end game because every one runs a sentinel and a medic in the group so they can see invisible classes anyway. i ended up quiting my SW they are fun some times but not practical or useful all the time or consistantly. if youre fighting a half way decent team they will spot you in invisibility and render you useless instantly lol

even though sw's ultimate can kill a defender when used so can a whippers and so can a punishers and on top of that why even count the ultimate in the equation? its a 15min cd lol its a one time use in ANY bg also useless in caer since there are a million bazililion defenders now since they are op as ****. you can nuke the medic but so can a punisher and sentinel or whipper can pull into their death.

they **** up the point of an invisible class when they made sentinel and medic both be able to see you from 30-50m away lol ridiculous.
btw im kariyo that was my guide. i quit that account so i could get the 69ap pet on my punisher.
see you around.

TehCait

Rank 1
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:41 am
oOSyraxOo wrote:
so i thought maybe having some constant dps after shadow striker opener would be better.  
Constant DPS is not that great right now for PvP. Most of the classes can outright slaughter us if no disables/knockouts are used on either side, which is why we get 3 of those skills to chain for about ~7 seconds and stealth to lockdown an opponent from the start (or at least try to).

kariyo

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 11:09 am
TehCait wrote:
oOSyraxOo wrote:
so i thought maybe having some constant dps after shadow striker opener would be better.  
Constant DPS is not that great right now for PvP. Most of the classes can outright slaughter us if no disables/knockouts are used on either side, which is why we get 3 of those skills to chain for about ~7 seconds and stealth to lockdown an opponent from the start (or at least try to).  

the opener for our class
is fade -> shadow striker -> slaughter (fillers(includes stuns and such) Ghost walk -> shadow strike
the problem i found was that if shadow strike and slaughter dont outright kill the person our follow up damage isnt that great or good at all lol but we also have silence/stun/snare to keep them in place or keep them from healing.

in all honesty im just annoyed that the skill that MAKES our class a stealth class is USELESS lol i dont get what they were thinking making 2 classes having the ability to see stealthed from so freaking far away.

in aion you could see invisible classes but with a cooldown or the use of an item
that was the point of being a stealthed class to get the surprise on ranged classes that we couldnt get in on with out that stealth
in this game
sentinels can see you from so far away it makes you useless. if spotted out.
any good sentinel will spot you stun you and blow you up.
yes i am aware that we have crazy eva/void when we pop both our defensive cds but thats every 2mins( to have them both up)

im not complaining or **** i understand that the game was made that way and there is nothing i can do to change the way the game was designed.
it just sucks because i really wanted to play the game as a stealthed class that isnt a suicide bomber xD
owell =P