Bluered1822

Rank 2
Bluered1822
PostedApr 11, 2013 12:58 pm

New Class?

I was just looking around on r2 forums when i saw this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?62091-New-Soon-Crystal-Saga-Class-o (look at the youtube video)
If they do include this class into the game I hope they add a class switch item in the fate shop

Advertisement

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedApr 11, 2013 5:17 pm
I'm not sure that I have ever seen a "Class Switch" item before. It's just not fair for those starting new. It is fair if everyone has to start off playing a new class fresh.

Also keep in mind that a class from the Chinese version may not make it over to us. We can only speculate until the Devs and then GMs confirm or deny. o:

Bluered1822

Rank 2
Bluered1822
PostedApr 11, 2013 7:53 pm
Sine_Amore wrote:
I'm not sure that I have ever seen a "Class Switch" item before. It's just not fair for those starting new. It is fair if everyone has to start off playing a new class fresh.

Also keep in mind that a class from the Chinese version may not make it over to us. We can only speculate until the Devs and then GMs confirm or deny. o:

Majority of the major things they have in the Chinese version has found its way to our version. (Ex. Perfect Frags, Divine Wings, gilided stallion, and the killin) So its most likely gonna find its way here but who knows Razz I also tried the new class its pretty awesome!!