Contrab4nd

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Okay, so I got hacked, then banned.

AERIA, what did I do wrong?
So, just the other day, on my main account, I was hacked. (my forum post about that: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15946733)

Yesterday, they told me my AP would be refunded, as long as I gave them a new e-mail address and a new password. I did, and today, when I attempted to log-on, my username and new password was denied. I tried logging on on the website. Nope, still denied. Then I tried using the e-mail. Denied. Finally, I went to the profile page for the account, and it says Access Denied. ( http://i.imgur.com/hOhwKxI.jpg)

I don't hack. I don't farm. I don't do anything wrong. And here I am, banned. What the heck, Aeria? I submitted a ticket from this account. So, now, I'm out 90+ dollars in AP, 40+ dollars in account value, 4,000+ hours in time spent playing, and my account. What the heck?
Advertisement

.DontCaeria.

Rank 5.1
.DontCaeria.
St Vincent And St Vincent And St Vincent and The Grenadines
PostedApr 11, 2013 5:35 pm
Who you is be?

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedApr 11, 2013 5:36 pm
Hello Contraband, Sorry about what has happened, but the only way this will be resolved is through sending a Ban Appeal ticket here

And for future reference, remember that ban discussion is prohibited on the forum.

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 11, 2013 5:36 pm
After you sent the response regarding the new e-mail, did they respond stating the process was finished?
Sadly not much can be done on these forums and everything must be done through the ticket system (so make sure everything is clear there).

Bans are not supposed to be discussed on the forums, as well.