andis460

Rank 0
andis460
PostedApr 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Help!

Pet
Hi i really donth know what to do i am lvl 49 and my pet (magic fakcon) is lvl 39 it has 100 energy but it doesnth atack it prays and evrting but not joining in combat.
I was thinkin as i read in other topicks. that i need to completed pet combat skill quest as i read in forum but i canth to finde it i have done all quests avaiable but i just canth finde it and i have all requitmets to start it .But it simply isnth thear i chekt all screan evrwear.I just donth know what to do is it some bug or somthing like that?
Advertisement

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:21 pm
Hello!

The quest should be on the right side of your screen. If not, equip your falcon and put it in "Battle" mode from the pet window. Then when the pet hotkey bar pops up, press the little blue button and make it red, which should make your pet attack enemies

Mimrose

Rank 0
Mimrose
PostedApr 10, 2013 10:46 pm
Maybe your pet hotkey bar isn't there-it's easy to accidentally close it. If that's the case, there is a little "+" (plus) sign on the upper righthand corner of your main hotkey bar (the one with the numbers 1-0), and click it until a hotkey bar with a pet icon on the left pops up. By clicking that icon, and turning it red, your pet will be in "Battle Mode", as opposed to "Loot Mode" when the icon is blue.

Everything that is, or was, began with a dream~