terrie_herm

Rank 1
terrie_herm
PostedApr 10, 2013 7:49 am   Last edited by terrie_herm on Dec 04, 2014 9:44 am. Edited 42 times in total

Scarlet Blade : Record of Golden Wings

This just went real
Commanders and Arkana, I hereby bring you the officially ongoing story of this game!!

But first, the disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

Before reading this story, you must be warned and aware that this story contains elements of sexism and double standards in genders. There will also be some amount of offensive activities such as drug use, alcohol ingestion and sexual activities. The author will not bear any responsibility whatsoever if any reader ignores this disclaimer and gets discomforted, mentally ill, or offended from further reading. The author will also not be liable for any charges, since this is a completely original work, not copied from another source or authorship.

Please do not circulate the writings and profit from it without permission from the author. Any actual occurence in real life identical to the writings below are purely coincidental and unwanted by the author to begin with. Characters appearing in the writings are not identical to original sources.

This is a fan-based penwork inspired by Scarlet Blade(TM) (courtesy of Aeria Games / Liveplex) . Any inspiration sparked by the writings below are not responsibilities of the author. As readers, you have the right to remain silent upon reading, and give feedbacks in an allowed fashion. To adapt the work into other forms and or other mediums, please notify the author before doing so. Thank you for keeping this disclaimer in mind as you read on

That means unless you consent to all of what the disclaimer said, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK TO MY STORY. You are appropriately warned.

Chapter 00-A: The man with an augmented mind
Chapter 00-B: Defender without a cause
Chapter 00-C: A blade in the farm

Chapter 01: Cracked pot meets porcelain
Chapter 02: Defender against saboteur
Chapter 03: A battered haven
Chapter 04: Doses of danger
Chapter 05: Drug tunnel
Chapter 06: Ones which did not belong
Chapter 07: Solo front
Chapter 08: Giant and pulse
Chapter 09: Meet the Batrachians
Chapter 10: Triple threat
Chapter 11: Silver lance
Chapter 12: Awakening
Chapter 13: To Yggdrasil
Chapter 14: Fall of Ogung

Chapter 15: Goodbye, Enocia
Chapter 16: Uneasy rest
Chapter 17: Fort Janus
Chapter 18: Ash Porcelain, Snow Vase
Chapter 19: To a colder front

Chapter 20: Graveyard of civilization
Chapter 21: Remnants of the past
Chapter 22: Convergence
Chapter 23: Emerging threats
Chapter 24: Firstborn
Chapter 25: Shelter of bitterness
Chapter 26: Path of fallen snake
Chapter 27: Burning vengeance
Chapter 28: Reincarnation
Chapter 29: Invisible war
Chapter 30: Mahadeva's Pot
Chapter 31: Gate of h**l (second half)
Chapter 32: Rosewood black
Chapter 33: Missing goods
Chapter 34: Right direction
Chapter 35: Dark Chakra
Chapter 36: Deeper down
Chapter 37: Engine of tomorrow
Chapter 38: Clash of tides
Chapter 39: Factory of aberrations

Feedback can go either here or the worldbuilding thread appropriately. Happy reading.
Advertisement

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:15 am
Oh you started your story cassie :3
Gotta read it~~~

Though I have a question....
About the disclaimer~
Um... can I use it as copy paste as well or not????

Me: Lazy, perverted, talkative, got lots of interests, otaku.... That more or less sums me up XD.

terrie_herm

Rank 1
terrie_herm
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:18 am
Yes. Go ahead and read it! Nyehehehehe~~

Copy pasta the disclaimer is a bit of no-no for all of us, not just me. You can try and reword it after copying, to prove that you've come up with this on your own language skill. Otherwise it's not convincing.

A world where there will be no males and females, Sexism and double standards will be history.

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:45 am
Mmm yea i thought so~
Though still it's a nice disclaimer :3

Oh yea your story is great, just read through it ^^.
But are you suggesting that the Free Knights have completely detached themselves from the AI Mother???

Looking at it I should actually really begin to consider releasing the first chapter of my story within the next week or so....
( ̄~ ̄; )

terrie_herm

Rank 1
terrie_herm
PostedApr 10, 2013 9:34 am
If they haven't, then why call themselves Free Knights and 'mother will burn' right?

Good luck on your own story and don't rush. English doesn't seem to be one of your strong points.

A world where there will be no males and females, Sexism and double standards will be history.

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedApr 10, 2013 9:54 am
Mmm that's true~~
It's just that, with Mother detached they have to supervise and control everything about the Ark themselves, though it's possible and do able.

And yea I know not to rush, but I've more or less gotten the very first chapter down, and believes that the first cast will be finished by tomorrow or the day after. And after that I will try proofread it sometimes, so well 5 to 8 days or so, and I be capable of releasing it :3

gryffon011

Rank 0
gryffon011
PostedApr 10, 2013 12:13 pm
Well, well... very nice. Looking forward to the next chapter, Cassie. No real criticism so far other than my inner Grammar **** goose stepping against its restraints in a few places. I have since hit it with a blackjack. Razz

I'm actually a little jealous of your resolve here... I've started a story and I'm working through the character bios to help me along, but I've always had a problem with finishing stories. I've been using this forum to kind of help me along a bit. Razz

Oh, and Cassie stating the Free Knights have completely separated from Mother does make the most sense, Michael. Without confirmation we can't say for sure what they're doing instead, but my guess is Sati is an AI they developed to take over Mother's role. I would be surprised if the archives didn't include knowledge of AI development and maintenance, otherwise Mother wouldn't last very long after giving birth to the first generation.

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedApr 10, 2013 12:39 pm
Mmm true.
The archives must undoubtedly hold a lot of info, such as AI development and maintaince.

Other than that I would actually claim that the archives could be the very reason, for how the Free Knights developed the ideology of wanting to free the Arkana after they have served their purpose.
Why?
Well it could be that during the first/early years after the awakening some of the neo humans, in the western Ark found files and information about freedom, liberty, etc. And then these neo humans that have found these files could have gone ahead and spread the word, and in the end resulting in the development of the Free Knights.

Personally I find this kind of development quite plausible~

gryffon011

Rank 0
gryffon011
PostedApr 10, 2013 1:10 pm
I'm going with what I think Cassie's theory is, but I can't disclose it without spoiling about half of the Mereholt quests. So finish those quests so I can safely discuss that theory with you... lol

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedApr 10, 2013 1:17 pm
I see....
But my highest lvl still only 20......
Haven't been playing that much SB, been playing a nsfw 18+ game instead ( ̄~ ̄; )

Me: Lazy, perverted, talkative, got lots of interests, otaku.... That more or less sums me up XD.