Shneibel

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:32 am

I am not satisfying with this reply Aeria

Here is the story: I sent a ticket to Aeria and ask if there ll be any name change service or support after they fix the name lock issue (I got my nick lock and atm playing with an alt nick but I prefer to use the locked one because I use it on all the game I played) and here is the reply I got:

2013-04-09 23:40:50 Response from Team Aeria
Hello Shneibel , Thank you for reporting this issue. We are aware of this issue and are working diligently to get to the source of the matter. We thank you for being a member of the Aeria Games and Entertainment community, we hope to continue to provide the best game experience possible. For more discussion on this, and other topics we suggest you visit our forums: http://forums.aeriagames.com/ Thank you, Team Aeria  

Is this even an answer ? It doesn't answer any of my concern or my question, it just tell me to get the **** off

ps: I had search around the forum but found nothing about this name change service after fix the name lock
Advertisement

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:39 am
'We are aware of this issue and are working diligently to get to the source of the matter.'

Seems like a good enough answer for me

Shneibel

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:43 am   Last edited by Shneibel on Apr 10, 2013 8:44 am. Edited 1 time in total
Ievikokonoe wrote:
'We are aware of this issue and are working diligently to get to the source of the matter.'

Seems like a good enough answer for me  

guess you dont read

" I sent a ticket to Aeria and ask if there ll be any name change service or support after they fix the name lock issue "

aware of the issue ? ofc they do, but that is not my question

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:43 am

Re: I am not satisfying with this reply Aeria

Shneibel wrote:
Here is the story: I sent a ticket to Aeria and ask if there ll be any name change service or support after they fix the name lock issue (I got my nick lock and atm playing with an alt nick but I prefer to use the locked one because I use it on all the game I played) and here is the reply I got:

Is this even an answer ? It doesn't answer any of my concern or my question, it just tell me to get the **** off

ps: I had search around the forum but found nothing about this name change service after fix the name lock  

Hello, Shneibel!

First off, I believe the information contained in tickets is generally supposed to remain private.

Secondly, they did state that they were aware of the issue and were trying to find the cause of this issue. I do feel like this is the best answer that they can give until they actually find and fix the issue--if possible.

Third, you can occasionally find posts about this issue in the Scarlet Blade forums, specifically in the Technical Issues section--and others. You can even find people talking about it in the Scarlet Blade shoutbox.

I hope this helps you understand their response a little bit. (:

Shneibel

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:45 am

Sine_Amore wrote:
Shneibel wrote:

Hello, Shneibel!

First off, I believe the information contained in tickets is generally supposed to remain private.

Secondly, they did state that they were aware of the issue and were trying to find the cause of this issue. I do feel like this is the best answer that they can give until they actually find and fix the issue--if possible.

Third, you can occasionally find posts about this issue in the Scarlet Blade forums, specifically in the Technical Issues section--and others. You can even find people talking about it in the Scarlet Blade shoutbox.

I hope this helps you understand their response a little bit. (:

then I d prefer the answer where they say they cant give further information but will in the future rather than give me that reply, but well I ll stop **** and thank for the reply

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedApr 10, 2013 9:00 am

Shneibel wrote:
then I d prefer the answer where they say they cant give further information but will in the future rather than give me that reply, but well I ll stop **** and thank for the reply  

Is it not obvious that they said that but they just chose to use different wording

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedApr 10, 2013 9:02 am
Please read the section about "Privacy" towards the bottom of the first post here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=28997

--Locked--

Just plain Beaver now.