Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedApr 06, 2013 8:37 am

Need help with (WH) build

Is this good? if not what needs changing?

Advertisement

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedApr 06, 2013 8:40 am
Moved to the Whipper section...and no, I didn't give you a trailer. You post here often enough to know where this belonged.

Thanks for your understanding Smile

Just plain Beaver now.

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedApr 06, 2013 10:50 am
Whipper depends more on defense than HP. HP is added after a decent amount of Defense passive is added, people tend to max out their Defense.

IGN: Zaebja <Curse> | Whipper Guide Soon to be Edited

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedApr 06, 2013 11:05 am
Zaebja wrote:
Whipper depends more on defense than HP. HP is added after a decent amount of Defense passive is added, people tend to max out their Defense.  
Okay thanks I'm doing the puzzles and adding the skill points to defense.

Apart from that are my points in the right place?

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedApr 06, 2013 11:06 am
Yes your build is pretty good Very Happy

IGN: Zaebja <Curse> | Whipper Guide Soon to be Edited

teuskou

Rank 0
teuskou
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:39 am
Depends on what you intend to do with it. If you wanna be good at PVP, then the voltage AOEs are what you need, but you will also need high single target DPS to actually kill the guy while he's locked in by your stuns and disables. If you want to be great at PVE on the other hand, you want the plasma AOEs. That will give you excellent damage against packs of trash mobs, but again for bosses you'll want high single target DPS too.

I personally use 00552 3422 00 62 20 700 (and no passive at all). That's a PVE build, it excells a soloing dungeons (I run solo BC in 10 minutes) and be top DPS in parties. Notice how I've spent just enough points in each skill to have my AOEs always hit 3 targets. That's quite important : an AOE that only hits 2 target will have its dmg boosted by a whole 50% when it reaches the 3 target mark.

The build works quite well in arenas too, but it's pretty poor in Caergate since it lacks disables and I'm relatively squishy when my shield is off. I still win some encounters, but I lose most. Smile