Stingthemall

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 10:16 pm

create a profile :)

So I thought it would be unique if we gave our characters some information of their own as opposed to the general info based on ones class. Basically you creating a life for you character even though most of us are created the same way an junk. However that doesn't mean they don't have their own personalities and experiences. Anyway the set up is as follows:
Name:
Nicknames :
Entomology(how the name was conceived) :
Class:
Faction/Guild:
Current age(using the wiki info as a starting point):
Favorite Skill:
Fighting style(how you play her I.e. she likes to swing her sword on anything that isn't human and is quite lady-like when doing so. The less blood on her the less time in the shower):
Physical appearance :
Fashion sense(what does she like to wear off duty I.e comfortable clothes like sweatpants an a tank or she likes Gothic color schemes) :
Favorite Food(s):
Favorite Color:
Personality(using the general psychology of your class as a reference) :
Date created (basically birthday) :
Commander name(this is based on some of the fanfics I have read so I thought why not include it):
Closet Friend(s):
History (starting from.date created till wherever you currently are also include how you met your commander and friends):
Favorite monster:

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
PostedApr 08, 2013 10:48 pm
Name: (Not telling)
Nicknames : (Not telling)
Entomology(how the name was conceived) : Final Fantasy XIII
Class: Sentinel
Faction/Guild: Evolution
Current age(using the wiki info as a starting point): 18
Favorite Skill: Evaporate
Fighting style(how you play her I.e. she likes to swing her sword on anything that isn't human and is quite lady-like when doing so. The less blood on her the less time in the shower): She jumps and goes pew pew
Physical appearance : Cat loli
Fashion sense(what does she like to wear off duty I.e comfortable clothes like sweatpants an a tank or she likes Gothic color schemes) : Platemail Lingerie
Favorite Food(s): Cupcake
Dislikes: Thats for you to fine out
Favorite Color: Purple
Personality(using the general psychology of your class as a reference) : Lolicon like
Date created (basically birthday) : Day of Obt opens
Commander name(this is based on some of the fanfics I have read so I thought why not include it): N/A
Closet Friend(s): Leafia
History (starting from.date created till wherever you currently are also include how you met your commander and friends): N/A
Favorite monster: Titan

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedApr 09, 2013 1:29 am
This is a guide in how to create a champion in LoL...
Big enough to fill out a normal sized book~~~

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/champion-creation-guide-226044

Me: Lazy, perverted, talkative, got lots of interests, otaku.... That more or less sums me up XD.

ottjoshua

Rank 0
ottjoshua
PostedApr 09, 2013 12:30 pm
Name: Leenia

Nicknames : Lee

Entomology(how the name was conceived) : Honoring a friend of mine from another MMO

Class: Defender

Faction/Guild: Royal Gaurd

Current age(using the wiki info as a starting point): 25

Favorite Skill: None. She uses em all with devastating lethality.

Fighting style(how you play her I.e. she likes to swing her sword on anything that isn't human and is quite lady-like when doing so. The less blood on her the less time in the shower): Usually the first into battle.

Physical appearance : Gruff, scarred, ( more to come on this )

Fashion sense(what does she like to wear off duty I.e comfortable clothes like sweatpants an a tank or she likes Gothic color schemes) : Off duty- Naked On duty- Usually her cyber skin

Favorite Food(s): .....

Dislikes: Killing, Fixing her mech ( very much a love hate relationship )

Favorite Color: Sea green

Personality(using the general psychology of your class as a reference) : A chew you up and spit you out type of girl. A fighter, yet can be very seductive, sensual, laid back when called upon to do so.

Date created (basically birthday) : April 8

Commander name(this is based on some of the fanfics I have read so I thought why not include it): J'Son

Closet Friend(s): All her friends are dead...

History (starting from.date created till wherever you currently are also include how you met your commander and friends): ( too long to include here... will be making a short story later concerning this )

Favorite monster: Narak baby

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedApr 10, 2013 6:06 am   Last edited by michaelxushi on May 03, 2013 9:17 am. Edited 1 time in total
Name: Erubetie

Nicknames : Eru~

Entomology: From a nsfw 18+ H-game that features monstergirls~ :3

Class: Medic

Faction/Guild: Panties~

Current age: 21

Favorite Skill: Shift

Fighting style: Goes pew pew on a enemy for a long time before they die.... (she's a support med~)

Physical appearance: Quite like all other medics~ Though her hair color is deep blueish as well as eye color, oh ye her hair isn't bound into a ponytail but just flows down.

Fashion sense: Likes to wear loose or comfortable clothing~

Favorite Food(s): Loves spicy food ~ ♥

Dislikes: Men (especially perverse ones), killing, dressing up, sweet food,

Favorite Color: Blue~

Personality: She's a very calm person albeit also a little lazy from time to time, other than that she just loves little boys, and gets crazy whenever she sees some... She happens to like dominating and to be dominated by them (she can be a S or a M). All in all... An Onee-san type person who happens to be a pedophile~~

Date created: March the 28th

Commander name: Not telling atm

Closet Friend(s): She got two good friends~ A whipper and a sentinel.

History: Too long to tell atm~~ gonna do it later...

Favorite monster: None....

Huntersteel85

Rank 0
Huntersteel85
PostedApr 22, 2013 7:18 pm
Name: Francia Anatalia

Nicknames : Franky, Cina

Entomology(how the name was conceived) : Commander's great great grandfather's old friend's name whom always stood by him.

Class: Whipper

Faction/Guild: Royal Guards

Current age(using the wiki info as a starting point): 18

Favorite Skill: Hook and Sinker

Fighting style(how you play her I.e. she likes to swing her sword on anything that isn't human and is quite lady-like when doing so. The less blood on her the less time in the shower): She swings her whip as if that it were an extension of her body. She adds a graceful touch with her arm as if she were born to do so.

Physical appearance : 5' 7"

Bust: 33DD

She cut her hair short for the heck of it. She wanted to be different from all of her other sisters. She disliked being put in a group. She dyed her hair shiny blue and put star hair pins inside. She has large eyes like any whipper and always looks like she's looking for something to do and alseo like she's about to smack you poopless.

Fashion sense(what does she like to wear off duty I.e comfortable clothes like sweatpants an a tank or she likes Gothic color schemes) : She tends to try to extend to the orignal human roots wearing faded blue denim jeans, with a black sweater vest covering a white blouse which she like to keep the first three buttons unbuttoned

Favorite Food(s): Sugary sweets, Brownies, Cookies, Mac & Cheese, and Mashed potatoes.

Dislikes: Perverted men

Favorite Color: Pink, Red, and Black

Personality(using the general psychology of your class as a reference) : Unlike most Arkana of her class, Francia doesn't relish in combat as much. She prefers to chat with her friends not minding a good fight however. She treats her whip as an extension of her body, constantly bathing with it and always including it in any photo. She knows no bounds, no retreat, and has been hospitalized many times because of this.

Date created (basically birthday) : She was physically born 3 days before the end of Closed Beta Testing, Then she was transferred through the process of recycling. Specifically isolated from the rest, Francia was reformed and reborn on the first day of Open Beta Testing.

Commander name(this is based on some of the fanfics I have read so I thought why not include it): David Young (I have all his stuff here http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/gen-male-us-us.php?s=52c3220e-b0aa-4b26-90d7-9a15e0d6df10

Closet Friend(s): A Friendly Punisher whom was aptly named TaintedLove whose Commander was a woman named Mary. They found a bond and created a guild together.

History (starting from.date created till wherever you currently are also include how you met your commander and friends): After the failure that was Janus and Turnpike by the recent jump in people supporting the Free Knights. She recluses into the corner which we spam Oprimer. She was confronted by the CX-1 Titan in which she was nearly destroyed.
However she was saved by a bunch of individuals. Whom they referred to themselves as
the SBCouncil. She managed to befriend two of them. They referred to themselves as Killera and NaughtyBunny. *fast forward to Bitterstone*
Francia approaches the core with Zeta clearance. But she is not alone. Aiding her on her journey are many friends. NaughtyBunny, TaintedLove, and others whom had also needed to take the journey to retake the Bitterstone Core from the Shadow army. With perseverance and a strong will. They managed to save the AI from being compromised and exit the core only for the team to break apart and go their separate ways. A long journey is ahead where Francia and Tainted are informed that a cross-species disease is spreading. Nayan quickly diagnoses this and are currently searching for a cure. Meanwhile Tainted notifies Francia that a new quest has opened. They head to the Earthborne territory on the request of Lota and others to deal with the Earthbornes whom may or may not know it, but are worshiping the Shadow army. They Earthbornes are either with us or against us. "Lets go teach them a lesson."

Favorite monster: Hamal (XD)

ESP_oir

Rank 1
ESP_oir
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:00 pm
(Writing this from the Arkana's point of view because I'm bored xD)

Name: Klayre

Nicknames : None, unless you count "Oi You" as a nickname...

Entomology: "Claire" means bright, which my eyes are, but my Commander is strange and decided to make it more unique by swapping letters

Class: Punisher

Faction/Guild: Royal Guards Evolution Leader

Current age: 18

Favorite Skill: Penetration, I love the way it seriously weakens my enemies

Fighting style: I'm not one to stand still, I kill, move on, kill, move on. But if there's a big group I'll put up all my buffs and stand my ground and blast my way through!

Physical appearance : 5ft7" 30DD, Short dark red/purple hair, pale blue right eye, pale pink left eye, I'm much paler than my fellow Punishers, but I prefer being that way

Fashion sense: I stand by the phrase "less is more", I mean, if I have it all on show then there won't leave much to my commander's imagination right? Of course, I want to look good too. I love floral patterns and denim, I've got two favourite outfits and my commander seems to really like them. One of them is a short denim dress with long sleeves, it's just a casual thing I wear when I'm off duty. The other is a white crop top and a pinafore black skirt, apparently I have a nice stomach, so why not show that off a little? I don't really like the outfits I have to wear while I'm on duty, I feel kind of exposed... Maybe that's because my commander won't stop staring... Now he's forcing me to run around killing mutants in a 50 Shades of White costume (help me!!)

Favorite Food(s): BBQ Pork Quesadillas and Crispy Duck Pancakes!

Likes: Music, Drawing, Riding my bike into the middle of nowhere

Dislikes: My Commander in a bad mood, Feeling exposed

Favorite Color: Magenta

Personality: I'm no good at describing myself but I'll do my best... I'm kind of shy around other people but pretty confident in battle. Unlike a lot of my Punisher sisters I'll stand and fight no matter what the odds, I'm not a chicken! Sometimes I wonder why they continued giving me life... I don't really like fighting and I'd much rather help other people than kill everything in my way, I think we could end this war if we just peacefully speak to the Free Knights... Maybe I was supposed to be a Medic...?

Date created: I was born on the very first day of the Open Beta, but I keep having strange dreams about another Punisher named Sonel and a Shadow Walker named Senta... Are they me in a past life?

Commander name: Takoda Chevalier, his name's a lot longer than that but I can't remember it. Everyone calls him "Kodi" for short. He wants me to call him "Master", I'm a little scared...

Closet Friend(s): Being leader of a guild I have a lot of friends, but I dearly love our council. Stormwave, Adri, RavensLoli, RaiMarie and Forin are all super and I love them to bits! CHECKMATE is also a good friend of mine who supports me during bad times

History: I met Takoda... What? Okay fine... I met my MASTER a few days after my creation, just before I was deported to the surface. Takoda (What?! I'm not saying it again!! It's embarrassing!) is a very young commander, I think he's 18 as well, so he was pretty nervous about meeting me and heading to the surface. Well, it was like we'd known each other forever, even if he is a little strange and has mood swings worse than an Arkana when it's her time of the month he's still the person I trust the most. We conquered every dungeon together, and we formed Evolution together in honour of our lost friend. My friends all joined us in Evolution to remember our friend, but also to hone our skills. Takoda's always pestering me about killing CX-1 and the Devilkin Overlord, but at least they drop good things! That's pretty much all we do now, that and going to battlegrounds and keeping Bitterstone Core in check!

Favorite monster: If I'm honest... I think Ancient Flame Stags are quite pretty, it's a shame they love stunning me...

*Siggy Under Construction* Jovan - Kotoka - Blayse - Zihao - Elvira - Neran - Pieryne - Riven GS Nysah of the Royal Guard ( /o3o)/

gglebossnemesis

Rank 0
gglebossnemesis
PostedApr 23, 2013 3:34 pm   Last edited by gglebossnemesis on Apr 24, 2013 1:13 am. Edited 1 time in total
Name: ???

Nicknames : Nemesis

Entomology(how the name was conceived) : No idea

Class: Punisher

Faction/Guild: Royal Guard, but not really a team player

Current age : 26

Favorite Skill: Swingers, for when these monsters get too close

Fighting style : Likes to strike hard and fast like any respectable punisher. Likes to fight with style, grace and finesse

Physical appearance : The finest make-up, red hair tied in a stylish pony-tail, icy blue eyes. A well-shaped, tanned and athletic body.

Fashion sense : A nice gown, or leather pants and a bright blue blouse with buttons and the sleeves rolled up. Well, anything that would suit a refined lady with good tastes.
Favorite Food(s): Noodles

Likes: Wearing nice clothes, being efficient, going to the battlefield alone, having a plan to get herself out of any situation.

Dislikes: Getting caught by surprise, most of the other Arkanas especially the ones wandering around nearly naked, and also fighting dirty...

Favorite Color: Sky blue

Personality : A lot more arrogant than the other punishers, thinks she is the best marksman ever created. She likes to do everything with style, including fighting her enemies, which sometimes leads her to trouble. To compensate, she must be very pragmatic, and always think of a way to turn the situation to her advantage. Her body is a weapon, her brain is a weapon, her environment is a weapon, and of course, her weapon is twice as much a weapon. Also, she's quiet snarky and sarcastic, making fun of her allies and her enemies, which irritates pretty much everybody she meets. Most people find her very useful, yet they never really trust her or like her attitude.

Date created : Open Beta Start

Commander name : ???

Closest Friend(s): None.

History : N/A

Favorite monster : Buzzards. Just so easy to kill...

lorddarthmel

Rank 3
lorddarthmel
PostedApr 23, 2013 4:47 pm
I love writting the personalities of my characters.

This is purely a work of fiction for fun. Anything related to actual persons is unintentional and coincidential

From the arkana's pov

Name: Yunia

Nicknames : Yuni, for friends, and Yuri for very, very close friends Wink

Entomology(how the name was conceived) : Yunia is a variation of another name i like to use "Yuni Verse" but i wanted a spin off of that.

Class: Medic, your healer class.

Faction/Guild: Free as Wind Knight...

Current age: 19 almost 20.

Favorite Skill: Healing, that is my touch, healing people! and buffs

Fighting style: Open with a boom, and keep the attacks until the baddie is spent, they CAN'T keep my pace.

Physical appearance : Well... not as high as a defender but definately not as low as a sentinel, thin, but not much, i have hips, i have butt, i have my nice pair of tits... (my commander loves them secretly or so he says, yeah, makes no sense..., but well, he is like that) my skin is too clear, but well, i guess that running around may get me a good tan any time. My hair is purple, as my eyes, and my lips are red

Fashion sense: Word of caution when coming to my room. I like to walk naked in there! or in a pair of white, pure and simple, old fashioned cotton pants. But when not, i like tube skirts (not very long ones) or shorts and tanks. TIGHT clothes, The hexagon patches come in handy also from time to time, and chinesse dresses, they make me go crazy! BUT cleavage. I have things to show, so cleavage all the time.

Favorite Food(s): An old, old thing called noodles make my day. I bet the synthetic ones we have here don't taste the same as the old recipes. or so humans say. I want to try those noodles any day, but for now...

Likes: Holo-games, Pets, Dancing, Tai chi, Old world history you couldn't say i was the intelectual type huh?. And... tee heheehe, my commander, i love you too Wink (bet he is red now XDDDD)

Dislikes: tentacles, worms and worm like monsters... and spiders...

Favorite Color: Purple!

Personality: Well sometimes i am called fool by the others i try to help because i always try to keep happy. I think that a person who is a medic has, first and foremost, the task of keeping those around her alive, and so, the better they feel, the sooner they heal, so i always try to have a smile in my face.

I have seen death around me many times. We are essentially tools for a war against aliens. But why are we given a human shape? From the humans standards we are utterly beautyful but still tools, so why?. Why am i a tool encased inside a pretty face? and i am given also human feelings. Why are humans so important that we must emulate them? Sometimes we are told that it is to please the humans in their darkest hour. And many times that "pleasing" word is misused to force us to make not very noble things.

I feel sometimes like a flower in the middle of a graveyard, the memories of a lost past that i am here to honor. But we have our feelings too!. Humans seem to understand that also and there are others that respect them, so, even in that absurd situation where a tool has its own feelings, they get respected. And that is what i feel is worth. So, i try to have a smile, and give all them my best, and so i smile. hehe... Sorry i just got a little... you know

Date created (basically birthday) : (April 2nd 2013) 19, almost 20, years ago! XD

Commander name: My commander's name is Melvin Rydstorm! or so he says... Mel for short, or the creeppy Lord Darth Mel!

Closet Friend(s): My commander! XDDD no, not really... Wink

History: I am a medic! there is not much to be told about that because, even if i have my own set of experiences right now, i haven't lived long enough to tell much... but I may tell how i met my commander. Given we all need one, i guess it is worth telling it. One day, before i was going to present to my examinations for the medic class, i was in my room, that day was specially hot, so i was, yes, naked... was repasing my files and studying. I found the camera of my work stations doing odd things. so i ran a diagnose, and there you are, a link to an unknown host. Made some reverse scans, cracked the link, and found a guy watching me! he seemed to enjoy (won't tell how i managed to know, i knew he was enjoying himself!) he realized i had seen him and embarrased, he tried to cut off the connection, but instead, i don't know what happened, that the room got cut from the outer systems, and got isolated with that link still open... go figure what he did... still, servers around tend to work funny from time to time, so... who knows... i started to insult him, i was pissed, but he then started to apologize, though in that moment, i remembered something. "AI Mom" always said that the commander comes in the most unique way you may think, that it is a link that never breaks and never lets you ever down. And for the tests, i needed a commander, so i somehow, let him be. I got dressed, and spoke for a while. Didn't result that bad, after all, and i feel we are somehow... synced. I don't really love him the way an arkana loves another... but i somehow, let him be, and he lets me be there, at least i don't feel alone when travelling the fields and although we have made clear that it is an impossible relation for both, i appreciate him even even after the way we met... And i think he does otherwise (yes i do! LOL!)

Favorite monster: some of the dragonflies are really cute! Smile

Free. Let's play a little game... ->I WIN. Episode 10 Finally!! <-

Huntersteel85

Rank 0
Huntersteel85
PostedApr 24, 2013 5:08 pm
*STEALS ALL OF THE DATA*

And now to incorporate into story Very Happy XD