Lydion wrote:
Stop playing Wolfteam.  

this is why i quit playing wolfteam....<3

juniorknilch

Rank 3
juniorknilch
PostedJun 16, 2013 5:24 am

Balance idea!=?

Balance ? hmmm only a smalll idea again (i told this some pm 1year ago with loen
HMMMMM i dont if i should post this idea because i am making maybe a lot ppl sad through this plan but for me is there a big way to make this game balance over 1 easy step .
this step can safe aeria alot work of false reports and safe alot work Of new Tickeds
and it could bring ppl stop Cry ingame for a long time ! so this two or tree things what one STEP can bring would be nice .

OK ok long talk about my 1 step :

SO IDEA is Make All Aaa12 Ec/Mc/GL/PX same to Estr EC/MC/GL/PX/SL ect to and Heavy Gun Typ and Only For WolfMode able to use , this Could be helpfully For us All.

My own mind here i know i sucks sometimes in english but if i would not sucks in english we would not have any more to smile
MY MIND----=
And i am a SMall (maybe big) Aper but i love this game since i start here 2 1/2 years ago as nob as ppl like ArQuel was 5stars wikiman was a 3star ,Deathgaze was a 4 (greekLover was under top ten i cann remember his stars) and ect so i miss a lot non QQ and a lot fun from there till now we lose a lot good player and a lot good ppl and stuff guys from aeria . so pls ppl it is on our own to bring here a change , it is not all on Aeria but a lot on them. but to keeping this game a life
we MUST WORK ON US AND With US not against us

Tickeds To Report ps i know my eng sucks ! but with some fantasy ;)