kenny6274

Rank 0
kenny6274
PostedApr 09, 2013 11:09 pm
Unfortunately for you mate i do have a lvl 42 warrior as well, i being training from lvl 29 to 40 solo in between f1 - f2 i understand that the warrior doesn't have high defense compare to other class, you just going have a find a spot with few mobs to train.

Code: "Be A Man and take a Hit!! Lvl 42 Pally Giango http://revelalty.guildlaunch.com/
Advertisement

piotrevertse

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 11:20 pm
Well, then write a guide, because obviously me and others are doing something wrong because I see plenty of warriors stuck at level 30-35.

I find it hard to believe you did all of that on your own, to be honest, but that's just my two cents.

demydoodle

Rank 0
demydoodle
PostedApr 09, 2013 11:31 pm
piotrevertse - I had the same problem on my warrior at level 30, I couldn't do anything at all, went full con had good armor/weapons but I was still dying quickly and not being able to do much by myself. I was in a guild but unfortunately time difference for me (UK) and them (US) was a bit annoying to get on for a decent amount of time to get help, even when they were I never got the help they said they would give me, so ended up leaving the game for a while then coming back to it to make a Paladin and Shadowmage. Paladin itself is fun but slow killing so to me, it's the same as a warrior at level 30, hard to kill/level up then the shadow mage comes into play, easy to level up due to good aoe's.

Unfortunate about the party issue but this is also true in-game players that are high levels tend not to give a s*** for lower leveled players at all unless they need buffs or something like that. Depending on what realm you are (If Dione I could also invite you to the guild I am in) and if you don't mind who you really party with I'd be more than happy to party up with you and help you progress (I mainly stick around f1). I'm a level 33 Shadowmage and for only having the character 3 days it's easy to grasp the class for farming wise.

If I am still awake by the time the maintenance is finished I'll be online playing and trying to level to 34/35. If not, send me a mail in-game, game name is Ayuri.

Kinnie19

Rank 0
Kinnie19
PostedApr 09, 2013 11:46 pm
piotrevertse wrote:
Well, then write a guide, because obviously me and others are doing something wrong because I see plenty of warriors stuck at level 30-35.

I find it hard to believe you did all of that on your own, to be honest, but that's just my two cents.  

Instead of a guide written. I suppose there are a lot of nice post here that you can read and get an idea of what others are doing with their warrior.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1795

Are you building your warrior as con or str?

piotrevertse

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 12:06 am
I was building it with constitution for a while, but used the lv30 reskill to get Dex (since several warriors told me to)

Kinnie19

Rank 0
Kinnie19
PostedApr 10, 2013 12:09 am
piotrevertse wrote:
I was building it with constitution for a while, but used the lv30 reskill to get Dex (since several warriors told me to)  

Then build on full dex. It works very well in levelling.

kenny6274

Rank 0
kenny6274
PostedApr 10, 2013 12:19 am
Honestly i agree with you about the way how party goes, noone seem to like party in dk online, so its kinda a pain in the butt looking for one, and that's the main reason i always being a solo player, i totally agree about warrior is really hard to lvl up at lower level, they do have 2 awesome aoe, but due to the lack of defense its kinda useless.

But i have follow one of my guild member stats and runes, and made a dex warrior to farm runes and armor & possiblility voucher for $$. Dex warrior is really hard to level up at first, but after a while when you have good armor at lvl 30 and decent runes dodge/dex runes attach it. You will lvl up as fast as a sm maybe even faster.

But you need to be aware that even you being a dex warrior its bad for PVP, the game is more focus on PVP. At this stage you only have 1 stats reset, if you change your stats now, you won't be able to change it until Item Mall is open.

Otherwise you can just use the stats you have now and just just runes on armor and see how it goes.

I apologies if i sound abit rude there a first, trying to help out while at work. Don't really proof read my post

Code: "Be A Man and take a Hit!! Lvl 42 Pally Giango http://revelalty.guildlaunch.com/

sikhlord2

Rank 0
sikhlord2
PostedApr 10, 2013 12:22 am
piotrevertse wrote:

Try this. If this doesn't work then invite at least 1 player and tell him about the XP gain. You'll be surprised how fast u level. Bring lost of hp/mana pots in u can.

If you can get to on one of the big rooms on 1F you can grind there until u get to 42 (if you're frustrated in getting any quests done on the upper floors.. You'll get 17-20% per hour maybe more in there depending on ur wep so get a good one. There is plenty of space in those rooms where you can lure 1 mob at a time into a corner or somewhere. That's what i did with my pally. I only quest other upper floors when in a party. You can reach one of the BIG rooms by either running with haste pot/buff or by killing 1 mob at a time until u reach in there. Ask a sorc/pally for haste/def buffs or make/buy haste pots or use def scrolls.

Warrs can 3 or 4-hit 1F mob with good wep I think.

I hope this helps.

"It's very difficult to soar with eagles when you're playing with turkeys.": - by unknown