gomelaje123

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Re: why i cannot buy coins even when i have the ap?

...hate that
Melekiev1 wrote:
for 2nd time i cannot buy coins... a weird msg appear when i try to buy it..wait 15 min....blabla... the msg doesnt fade away whit the time... i bouhgt 100 us in ap...but i cannot buy coins.. sucks..why happens that?... cuz im used to buy coins, and only in 2 times the system doesnt allow me to do it... 1st time i lost a promo, now i cannot pay my wpn 2 star... i want an explanation about that, if you were so kind

thanks  
Advertisement

gomelaje123

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 4:46 pm
yo soy gomelaje123 en ddtank y soy lvl14

garotodaurgia14

Rank 0
garotodaurgia14
PostedFeb 16, 2013 7:16 am

Re: Need help Purchasing Coins

inicolas wrote:

Why tHIS sHOWS uP WHEN I CLICK OK BUYING THE COINS  

xoxo16

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 1:03 am

typelan

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 2:28 am

purchasing coins

purchasing coins
sir . .why i cant topup use mobile ??? . . .im from malaysia . .plss respon . .ty IGN:shet

happysmile7

Rank 0
happysmile7
PostedMar 05, 2013 5:45 pm

vip help/ coins

helppp
ok so i became vip but I didn't get any coins I want to know what happened. and don't I get a two star weapon as well?? plz help me out here

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedMar 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: vip help/ coins

helppp
happysmile7 wrote:
ok so i became vip but I didn't get any coins I want to know what happened. and don't I get a two star weapon as well?? plz help me out here  

You dont get coins as VIP unless you're talking about the VIP coin. You get those if you purchase 3 months or over making you PURPLE VIP. so if you paid for the month one it won't work. And for a two star weapon, I suggest looking for one in AH and buy it there. Or you can open the VIP coin and try to get one (if you're lucky)

hope this helped ^^

OliviaZ_35484

Rank 0
OliviaZ_35484
PostedMar 19, 2013 1:30 am
Yup! Another way to obtain Vip Coins is through Sports Fights(sfs) and Leagues Fights(lfs)

binhbonbon

Rank 0
binhbonbon
PostedMar 19, 2013 2:55 am

Re: Need help purchasing coins?

Follow this guide!
GMshrinky wrote:
As a new player to DDTank, you may run into circumstances where the game asks you to pay in "Coins" however you don't have any and have no idea how to acquire some for your own. Well this is the guide for you!

From the main window of the game, the quickest way to gain DDT Coins is to click the button for "Buy Coins" in the center bottom of the game window.

Once you have clicked the "Buy Coins" button, a new window will open. If you already have Aeria Points you can select the amount of coins you wish to purchase and then click the button to "Buy".

Remember to select the CHARACTER NAME you wish to purchase coins on!!

DDT Coins may take a few seconds to show up on your account and will appear in your inventory near your gold and vouchers and you should receive a system mail notifying you of your purchase.

If you do not have Aeria Points you will need to click the button for "click here to buy AP." (at the bottom right of the Payment window in blue). This will open a new window/tab in your browser. There are a number of options available for purchasing Aeria Points so pick the option that is best for you. You can also gain free points here or by participating in Events on the forums!

Aeria Point purchases are generally very fast, however if this is your first purchase, you may need to wait for 15 minutes before using your Aeria Points. Once you have Aeria Points, you can view how many you have on this page: Aeria Point Recharge History

Once you have Aeria Points on your account, you can return to beginning of this guide and purchase DDT Coins!  

raymichael05

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 5:21 am
where do you buy your aeria card?
and how much?