iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:54 pm

RTs are unaffective!
hevnlyangel wrote:
When I replied to them about how there weren't any suspensions and it was a first time buyer issue on the final day, they simply replied with the exact same response. This is why I was asking questions on here so I wouldn't be pissed like I am now where I have AP for the item I wanted and nothing I want to spend it on but could easily find other things I would spend the money on.  

Do you have any screenshots showing the PayPal error, or a screenshot of PayPal support having to step in to make it work? Even if it's not an error on Aeria's side, it's an error with their payment method, and it's honestly just bad customer service to deny your request, but it's Aeria so I'm not all that surprised.

Advertisement

hevnlyangel

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 12:05 am

RTs are unaffective!
iBambi wrote:
Do you have any screenshots showing the PayPal error, or a screenshot of PayPal support having to step in to make it work? Even if it's not an error on Aeria's side, it's an error with their payment method, and it's honestly just bad customer service to deny your request, but it's Aeria so I'm not all that surprised.  

There aren't any screenshots of the PayPal error and support didn't have to step in, we managed to resolve that all on our own. And yes, it is bad customer service on Aeria's part. If it was something as simple as 20 dollars, I wouldn't care because something would come up later and I could sit on it for a while with no issue. It was 200 dollars that was spent, it was a gift from friends so I could pick up a Founder's Pack (Medic) for Scarlet Blade. Because it is that much, I'm not dropping this until it's resolved in one of two ways. They can either give me the item I got the AP to purchase or they can refund the money spent on the AP.