sovannavatnorng

Rank 1
PostedApr 08, 2013 12:47 am   Last edited by sovannavatnorng on Apr 15, 2013 8:59 pm. Edited 1 time in total
update list :

Temp: I've seen a few, but they are not so active, I've no comment on temp :/ sorry

WL: BioTech, xFinnx, qtudevil, haru4447.
they are good WLs, but I really say Bio is really a good challenge.

DS: BladeAngel, Spicy, Jerry26, Fayde, mikemads, sorry I listed my brother first bcoz he is very good, he seeks challenge, just pm him for duel lol xD

SS: Cyrane, you're so OP, x.x Dryhot ( idk how to spell) and some are inactive, making me forget their name.

AM: Aurore, I have curiosity about you, are you Pocky ?, Xail, so OP in dmg and tankyness, Kibummie, Zlala , these AMs are very good xD

DMN: CrimsonFire, most outstanding, Rui? squishy but idk who else to mention :/

Mystic: iTxCris, he wont lvl up , Zenaku <333 not very active but pretty OP Razz, Sagunia, pretty inactive but I saw her last time in HF, Suki2012, PERPETUAL, they are all good :3

PP: Umami, <--- QQ *runs* , MaggiePie, no one can climb up Umami yet :p , though, when the merge come, maybe there will be a challenge.

Sorry if I didnt mention you, doesnt mean you're not good, but maybe we never fight yet, and I forget alots tbh x.x
thx you ~
Advertisement

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:50 am
sovannavatnorng wrote:
update list :

SS: Expiration/Cyrane, you're so OP, x.x Dryhot ( idk how to spell) and some are inactive, making me forget their name.

fixed

sovannavatnorng

Rank 1
PostedApr 08, 2013 5:24 am
turtle2257 wrote:
sovannavatnorng wrote:
update list :

SS: Expiration/Cyrane, you're so OP, x.x Dryhot ( idk how to spell) and some are inactive, making me forget their name.

fixed  

*Edited* Expiration has appeared !

ToshiruGamingv2

Rank 0
ToshiruGamingv2
PostedApr 08, 2013 7:16 pm
AM: Aurore, I have curiosity about you, are you Pocky ?, Xail
he's Toji~

sovannavatnorng

Rank 1
PostedApr 08, 2013 7:58 pm
ToshiruGamingv2 wrote:
AM: Aurore, I have curiosity about you, are you Pocky ?, Xail
he's Toji~  

oh, I see, Ty :3, he's just look like Pocky , costumes , play styles, etc

xcrimsonshadowx

Rank 0
xcrimsonshadowx
PostedApr 11, 2013 12:47 pm

Just a random screenshot, explain me how we got the same amount of points and even funnier, he/she also got MVP. xD

WL:
BioTech, qtudevil, xFinnx (there's someone else but I forgot who). Great damage, really tanky and they know when to "abuse" that stupid sleep hammer -rage-

Temp:
UltimaPally (whatever you spell it), BlueSky, NoMoreTears. Ultima is really annoying with his MP drain sword, really tanky and does great damage.

Blue isn't that tanky and doesn't do a lot of damage but she's great for support, lots of healing and buffs~

NoMoreTears really tanky and awesome damage when he changes to his 2h weapon.

Mystic:
iTxCris still the best mystic, knows when to change forms and how to abuse sleep -rage again- really tanky and great defense/eva.

Sagunia, PERPETUAL, tanky and good damage but haven't seen you that much in arena lately.

DMN: CrimsonFire, she's tanky, debuffs you till you want to cry but needs to do a bit more damage. I don't remember anyone else~

AM: Zsala, really good defense and deals a lot of crit. dmg.

Xail good defense, deals a lot of damage but what he does beter than Zsala is he perm roots you, sleep, unable to use skills and move~

Aurore/Kibbu good damage but you guys are a bit squishy sometimes but you guys are great anyway.

PP: Umami great support, great defense, good damage (I'll still wait till you change to staff and attack when you expect less~)

LightOracle great defense, good support and still think you should work more on trying to do damage using your staff~

Miette squishy and doesn't do a lot of damage but she's great to have as support.

MaggiePie haven't seen you on lately but you were a good PP.

DS: BladeAngel, Fayde, Spicy and...probably forgot a lot since there's so many. But these 3 are really good, Blade and Spicy are a bit tankier but Fayde does more crits even if he's a bit more squishy. Also I don't remember any of them simply using bit then running away from a fight with anyone.

SS: Apart from me I only remember Drei..something ._. I don't know your name but you're a good SS. I've seen a few more but they have a lot to work on and they don't even have the level 75 PVP set. And turt I've never seen you in the arena~

There should be a few more...a lot more but I don't remember the names/haven't seen you that much lately~

AlexanderTRK/Cyrane

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedApr 13, 2013 10:06 am
on and off hiatus alex~ and usually not on when you are xD

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedApr 13, 2013 1:45 pm
Alex for president o.o

I want to come back to play some day.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

eatmewhilelmhot

Rank 0
eatmewhilelmhot
PostedMay 06, 2013 8:16 pm
Warlord:
BioTech - Should I still explain this one?
qtuldevil - Tanky and got decent DPS.

Templar:
NoMoreTears - Only level 80 that worth the mention, everybody else went 81+ (Been inactive I guess since I rarely see him, if so, He is doing FT\BFR)

Prophet:
Umami - PP that actually got DPS, (And the fear spam is annoying. Y U Make me pop candies)
CrystalPony - Same as Umami but I've seen her more on that 80 staff which makes her an easy target.

Mystic:
iTxCris - Killer Bird mystic. His attacks are scary and I can say he is pro at surviving.
Hazzy - Don't arena much but he use Human Form so well.
Kevvv - I think 75 PVP set will benefit him more as a Bird mystic than the 80 Yellow set. Decent mysts, worth the mention.

Sharpshooter:
Cyrane - Still the best SS I've fought with so far. No need explanations on this.

Darkstalker:
BladeAngel - Super tanky/evasive built DS, with that Eva prefixed 80 set/Eva+Vit stones, it really is hard to kill this DS. And to add up, that Dual mp drains is so troll.
Breaker00 - Purely DPS based DS, bit squishy maybe because of undone masters and he lack armor forts.
vanizh - A normal balance of DPS and tanky side. Worth the mention.

Archmage:
Xail - That magic attacks are just too cruel ):
Zsala - Tanky AM, matk is decent. And the most active AM in arenas.
Aurore - Nice damage input but more squishy than the 2 mentioned above.

Demonologist:
CrimsonFire - Only Demon I know that knows what to do. Attacks are decent.

Those I didn't mention should not farm kill me in Arena (I just might forgot you or you've been inactive lately) (:

Cheers \o\

~Fayde | Lv80 Darkstalker

ArchxxAngel

Rank 1
ArchxxAngel
PostedMay 06, 2013 9:10 pm
lol fay didnt mention the annoying lv71 am XD