Author Message

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
Joined
21 Dec 2010
Posts
3582
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 08, 2013 2:57 pm
fairyz wrote:
marielle18fbbs wrote:

Thank you <3
I added it to my profile right away Smile
I'm doing a lot better ^^ I'll be back in shape within a week. Smile

Which name do you want me to add on the premade? any guildtag or quote?  


****, I'm sorry, I totally forgot. >< Haha. I just want name on it: fairyz
Glad you're feeling better!
 



Code:
[IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/premade8-fairyz_zpsa004b467.png[/IMG]


Tumtumtum, have fun with it ^^

Advertisement

BQlZz

Rank 2
BQlZz
Joined
06 Apr 2013
Posts
624
Location
WeedCity ;) Netherlands
PostedApr 08, 2013 3:05 pm
Every time I visit my Profile I see my Siggie. And I realized this Siggy is so **** beutifull.
I just wanne eat it o.o

ty Again <33 ^^

BQlZz

Rank 2
BQlZz
Joined
06 Apr 2013
Posts
624
Location
WeedCity ;) Netherlands
PostedApr 08, 2013 3:06 pm
Sorry for the typo's :S. But I just wanted to let you know what I think of yr Siggies Razz

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
Joined
21 Dec 2010
Posts
3582
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 08, 2013 3:46 pm
Just awww :$ idk what to say.

Thank you ^_^

fairyz

Rank 2
fairyz
Joined
05 May 2007
Posts
762
Location
Denmark
PostedApr 11, 2013 10:47 pm
marielle18fbbs wrote:

Code:
[IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/premade8-fairyz_zpsa004b467.png[/IMG]


Tumtumtum, have fun with it ^^  


Thaaaank you!<3 It's so adorable.
But is it okay if I change it into .jpg before I put it on my rotator? I you can do it, if you'd rather want. It's just that maximum file size for signatures on forum is 120kb.

And I'm sorry for the slow pick up. I'm so busy these days I forgot all about it for a while. ><


Siggy by zuzurainyday @ sundays' shop

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
Joined
21 Dec 2010
Posts
3582
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 11, 2013 11:48 pm
fairyz wrote:
marielle18fbbs wrote:

Code:
[IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/premade8-fairyz_zpsa004b467.png[/IMG]


Tumtumtum, have fun with it ^^  


Thaaaank you!<3 It's so adorable.
But is it okay if I change it into .jpg before I put it on my rotator? I you can do it, if you'd rather want. It's just that maximum file size for signatures on forum is 120kb.

And I'm sorry for the slow pick up. I'm so busy these days I forgot all about it for a while. ><
 


Allright, go ahead Surprised

brumdrum_Bella

Rank 0
brumdrum_Bella
Joined
10 Apr 2013
Posts
95
Location
Secret :P United States
PostedApr 12, 2013 3:21 pm
Hii , can you make me one signatur ? Smile If you can it would be sweet ^^


Name : RosaBella ( Bella )

Pic/tema : A Girl with Fire on '' if you can make it''

Color : With the fire + dark brown with grey text .

Everything else you can make it, i would so so so so love if you can make it <3

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
Joined
21 Dec 2010
Posts
3582
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 12, 2013 3:30 pm
brumdrum_Bella wrote:
Hii , can you make me one signatur ? Smile If you can it would be sweet ^^


Name : RosaBella ( Bella )

Pic/tema : A Girl with Fire on '' if you can make it''

Color : With the fire + dark brown with grey text .

Everything else you can make it, i would so so so so love if you can make it <3  


Have you looked at Premade #12 on my main page?
It sounds a bit like the signature you're asking for.

If that's not what you're looking for, I'll start working on a signature for you Smile

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedApr 12, 2013 3:48 pm
I am in love with premades 6 and 7

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
Joined
21 Dec 2010
Posts
3582
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 12, 2013 3:55 pm
Ninniachel wrote:
I am in love with premades 6 and 7  


Let me answer that love then Smile


Code:
[IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/premade6-irisaria_zps420bff3e.png[/IMG]



Code:
[IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/premade7-irisaria_zps169f0e64.png[/IMG]


Here you go ^^

<3
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: