ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 08, 2013 3:42 am
UndeadHost wrote:
ccsultima wrote:
UndeadHost wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
You can read the other faction's Shout chat but you can not Shout back. If you Shout only your faction can actually see it unless they are in the lounge as well.  

Aside from the answer to my question/s (i.e. you cannot shout back; and only your faction can see it), you haven't given me any new information. Smile  

...So if your question was answered, what other information are you looking for?  

You misunderstand what I said. Not that I said it all that eloquently, mind. I was really just pointing out that TheNinjaKitten gave me more information that I needed.  

Oh, I apologize. I see it now =-='

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |
Advertisement

chris.aeria

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
chris.aeria
PostedApr 08, 2013 7:19 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

If Free Knights Shouts (whether inside or outside the lounge) -> All Free Knights can see it as well as the RG inside the lounge.  

So, inside the lounge, I see ALL shouts of both factions, but I can only shout back to people that are a) in my faction, or b) inside the lounge.

Did I state that correctly? Or am I hopelessly confused?

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedApr 08, 2013 12:39 pm
chris.aeria wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

If Free Knights Shouts (whether inside or outside the lounge) -> All Free Knights can see it as well as the RG inside the lounge.  

So, inside the lounge, I see ALL shouts of both factions, but I can only shout back to people that are a) in my faction, or b) inside the lounge.

Did I state that correctly? Or am I hopelessly confused?  

Yes, this is correct.