Bluered1822

Rank 2
Bluered1822
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:56 am
I wish we can revert to the prices in this list. Everything is too overpriced.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Frostspin

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2013 5:38 pm
Okay so there are several different solutions.
1. create a new account and transfer
2. transfer with a trusted friend.

saad.a.mazher

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2014 11:06 am

Re: Selling to my player

Help...
LocusSpero wrote:
Hi!
In Crystal Saga we are allowed to create up to 3 characters, which I did. After some time I realized I favored one over the other two. I want to delete those two characters, but I want to sell the items of those characters to my favored one. Whenever I try to log on to Crystal Saga from two different computers, the one that logged in second cannot connect to the game.

This is most likely a stupid endeavor, but is there a possible solution?  

you can play with two accounts at the same time if you have two r2games accounts.

anyway i can see that heroic wings are over priced.i get them at 35stones and that plz add soul root crystals

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedFeb 11, 2014 4:29 pm

Re: Selling to my player

Help...
LocusSpero wrote:
Hi!
In Crystal Saga we are allowed to create up to 3 characters, which I did. After some time I realized I favored one over the other two. I want to delete those two characters, but I want to sell the items of those characters to my favored one. Whenever I try to log on to Crystal Saga from two different computers, the one that logged in second cannot connect to the game.

This is most likely a stupid endeavor, but is there a possible solution?  

This isn't allowed. You can't transfer funds amongst chars.. its against ToS.. rules state that you cannot do what one character cannot do. one char cannot trade funds within itself. The ONLY thing allowed is to transfer funds from your SHOP CHAR to your main char from items your shop char sold.

KittiePowell

Rank 0
KittiePowell
PostedJun 18, 2014 9:21 am
What about Magic Keys for Magic Tower? I would like to know how much that is in money. I have one that I got by chance and I want to sell it.

"we've done the impossible, and that makes us mighty".