darkx91

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Question about skill points

How come everytime I lvl up my character, I`m not earning any skill points? Is there a certain lvl my character has to be to earn skill points? It says that I don`t have any skill points in my skills tab that I can apply to my skills. Thnx!

Moved to the appropriate forum location.
Advertisement

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedApr 06, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: Question about skill points

darkx91 wrote:
When I was questing and killing monsters, I decided to check my skills tab, but I found that I don`t have any skill points to add to any of my existing skills or other skills. When do I start earning skill points?  
You asked this question in another thread.

Just keep leveling and should get some skill points

SamanosukeAke

Rank 1
SamanosukeAke
PostedApr 06, 2013 11:47 pm
from what i know every time you level up, you earn 1-2 skill points, there's also other ways to get skill points like questing and puzzles(i think)

Yyore

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Yyore
PostedApr 07, 2013 12:16 am
SamanosukeAke wrote:
from what i know every time you level up, you earn 1-2 skill points, there's also other ways to get skill points like questing and puzzles(i think)  

This is correct. You can finish the first puzzles at lvl 15 for extra skill points.

OTP

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 10:54 am
Well, my character is already lvl 5 already, but so far, I'm still not getting any more skill points to add into my other skills, other than the default skills that are already unlocked. Is this a glitch, or do I not get any skill points until lvl 10?

onebit.ms

Rank 0
onebit.ms
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:04 am
I think every five levels you get 2 skills points and every one level you get one skill point. The first two puzzles that you can finish give 1 skill point each. There are also two-three quests that give you 1 skill point each. In total at level 29 you should have 42 skill points in all.

Server: Valkyrie - Faction: Free Knights - Guild: Behemoth - Name: Meloetta

megamagex

Rank 0
megamagex
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:26 am
You do indeed get skill points at every level, what you are probably noticing is that you aren't a high enough level to invest those points into any new skills (or to upgrade any existing skills). Every skill level requires that your arkana be at a certain level before you can spend a skill point to get to it; untill lv 10, you won't have very many skills to play with, but after lv 10 they open up pretty quickly