joseatn234

Rank 0
joseatn234
PostedApr 08, 2013 8:53 am

Fail to conect server

2 days ago I downloaded the game and always gives me the same problem "Fail to conect the server" ... anyone know how to fix this?
Advertisement

AkuTenshiiZero

Rank 0
AkuTenshiiZero
PostedApr 08, 2013 9:13 am
It's been happening since the game launched. Keep trying, you'll get in eventually. Just gonna have to live with it because the people who run this game (Joymax) don't do anything.

adol795

Rank 0
adol795
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:56 pm

try this

GM_Hadouken wrote:
Hey everyone.

I've had several users ask about how to fix different issues with connecting to the game.

The following steps are a general fix-all, that should take care of MOST issues, but may not fix everything. If issues still come up, please send in a ticket here.

1. Make sure you meet the minimum system requirements:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1907257

2. Completely exit and the Aeria Ignite client to trigger any necessary updates.

3. Make sure your version of windows is up to date, as this can cause issues with opening Ignite. You can find out more through your windows update software.

4. Update your flash player and clear cookies/cache on Internet Explorer (even if you do not normally use it to browse the internet).

5. Delete the following folder (hidden, enable viewing hidden files in order to be able to locate it):
C:\ProgramData\Aeria Games\Ignite\Data

6. Go to your add/remove programs (type appwiz.cpl in the Windows search box on Vista and higher PCs)

7. Delete “Digimon” and “Akamai Netsession Interface”

8. Go to C:\ProgramData\Aeria Games\Ignite\Downloads and delete “dm”

9. Re launch Ignite (Right click and run as administrator)

10. Use Ignite to download Digimon (to the default directory)

You should then be able to log in.