dracul1988

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:38 am
Then you are not remedy, or if you are youre just making me sound like a ki to make this thread fail so you can keep overpricing, simple as that.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Bladebashes

Rank 0
Bladebashes
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:49 am
dracul1988 wrote:
Then you are not remedy, or if you are youre just making me sound like a ki to make this thread fail so you can keep overpricing, simple as that.  

"Then you are not remedy" ok i don't even understand how you thought i was remedy i just don't, and now im not gonna bother arguing with you anymore cause i was arguing against the fact that your putting most of the on 1 group of people, and the fact im in that group.

And just so you know i am against all this overpricing.

And don't bother replying to this post cause im not gonna read what you are gonna say.

AkuTenshiiZero

Rank 0
AkuTenshiiZero
PostedApr 08, 2013 5:22 am
This is what happens when people ruin a game's economy. Arguments, people leaving the game, newbies giving up within the first day...As if this game doesn't have enough problems thanks to Joymax's absolutely terrible handling, the economy on top of that is going to kill it in short order. I'm honestly regretting the time I've invested in this game already, because it won't be long until Aeria just drops it due to lack of profit.

dracul1988

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 6:22 am
Not if we can stop it, a good guild and a helpfull guild can make this game more enjoyable, i have been runing a guild with only 4 people (6 now) and we have already 3 diferent type of digis each one, all 4/5 and 1 5/5. So its all a matter of joining hands with those who care

Posted By Aeria Mobile

adol795

Rank 0
adol795
PostedApr 09, 2013 12:11 am

ever hear of merchant guilds...

So from what I read, you all think that the economy should keep items affordable to all players, which is great for drops. But when I spend $7 on an egg and you want to pay 1T for it and someone else will pay more, why should the seller undersell himself. When this continues to happen, then what? If demand goes up, and supply can not keep up inflation happens. This is basic economics, and it happens in every game. Another game set up a price range system that took all the sales of items and game a 10% span where you could sell from $95 - $105 and would not allow sales over or under this, so players got smart, and would sell back and forth at max price to inflate the price settings, this in turn made it go up, in some cases they would double the price of the items before stopping. That is the only way to regulate in game economy, and it doesn't work. I hate overpricing as much as any player, but there isn't anyway to fix it, just as haters gunna hate, OPers are gunna OP

dracul1988

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 12:43 am
I know we cant stop it, as long as people buy them they will keep selling. But now think of this, at some point new people wants to play the game, and he wants a new egg, what does he find? 4/5 at 3T how the Hard a new player will afford that? And the evos? 350m? We are talking about 6T here to unlock a digi from champion to mega that costs for example 10evos, thats alot of cash for someone that cant even make 1T before lvl 30...

Posted By Aeria Mobile

adol795

Rank 0
adol795
PostedApr 09, 2013 12:52 am
dracul1988 wrote:
I know we cant stop it, as long as people buy them they will keep selling. But now think of this, at some point new people wants to play the game, and he wants a new egg, what does he find? 4/5 at 3T how the **** a new player will afford that? And the evos? 350m? We are talking about 6T here to unlock a digi from champion to mega that costs for example 10evos, thats alot of cash for someone that cant even make 1T before lvl 30...  

seeing as you can get 3/5 mega for 600M depending on the digimon, why waste the money on for a bigger digimon?

dracul1988

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 1:50 am
A bigger dogimon? Lol
The % affects alot of stats it doesnt only affect its size....

Posted By Aeria Mobile

jlcbubba

Rank 4
jlcbubba
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:56 am
The problem is lack of gold sinks means gold is coming in ALOT faster than it's going out of the economy, if no well thought out gold sink is added (like an NPC where you can "buy" the Hot EXP bonus that we usually get on weekends, for a price that scales depending on Tamer level, and that lasts in varying time amounts, 1h, 3h, 7h, or 1 day), you could see Data for 100M+, Evoluters for 20T, etc.

I sold a Renamon 4/5 for 1.9T a few days ago, I think I saw it in a shop not long after for a far higher price, if only I could kill merchants...

xrider14

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:32 am
there are some games that don't get inflation, naming a few is cabal,ran,ragnarok online. people don't tend to resell on those games. and i don't really know why people should resell in this game because this game only requires to be self sufficient and that being said, farming for yourself is more than enough.

another thing is, this game isn't for hard core gaming. this is a casual game! so ffs, don't make it look like money is everything in this game. i've manually hatched 2 5/5 digi without spending more than 1T over them.

only noobs buy AP just to sell them, yest i've bought AP but only for self use and before, i've bought evo from it just because the game is only at its second week which no one could help me go do card monster so i've spent my money very wise and it turns out to be worth it.

the only weird thing about the price right now is beast data. i'd rather farm them myself while leveling.