alphazomgy

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 11:31 pm

SM needs nerf

The only guys who can kill an sm with 3.5k+ hp in 1v1 are crit build.. with atleast +8 40 epic

A sorcerer or an sm vs another sm is different but when it comes to pally/warrior vs sm then you need like 2 or 4 guys to kill just 1 sm cause they can spam heal themselves.

The only reason sm is so strong because of the dots yeeesh those need to be lowered alot.
so if you got less then 2.5k hp and you get poisoned + thorn your dead.
dex build = dead
crit build = dead
con build = dead edventually sm will just heal and you will slowly die due to the dots.

Who knows why but this game has instead of say rock paper scissors its ROCK(SM) and everyone else is paper.. con builds are scissors to everyone but SMs.

SO NERF NERF NERF !!!!!!!!!
Advertisement

ruitea

Rank 0
ruitea
PostedMar 23, 2013 11:36 pm
ewwww. no.
it's actually not that easy to heal ourselves cus we get stunned, paralyzed, and silenced xD
I was just real cool and real lucky in that video Cool

and our mana goes zwwwwwoooop gone.
and the point of mages in general (not just shadowmage) is so that we rock when it comes to 1v1 cus we can range kill with bursts/dots.

we suck though when it comes to having more than 1 on us tho.

you're going against the whole point of playing a caster class~~~~

Sehlyet

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2013 1:15 am
Warriors have purge, which nullifies all dot currently active on them and makes them immune to any further status effects. Also considering they have net which has an 8s bind i would say they can easily take out shadow mages. Not only that, a warrior on martyr/blade dance can 3 hit the majority of sm trick there is to stun them.

I'm not even going to discuss group PvP dynamics because you're clearly out of touch with how the game works.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 24, 2013 4:11 am
While I agree with all 3 of you, everyone has a point, but the strengths and weaknesses of a class depend on how both players fighting each other know its classes skills, what they do, how much damage they do and when it is the best time to use them.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedMar 24, 2013 4:30 am
Sehlyet wrote:
Warriors have purge, which nullifies all dot currently active on them and makes them immune to any further status effects. Also considering they have net which has an 8s bind i would say they can easily take out shadow mages. Not only that, a warrior on martyr/blade dance can 3 hit the majority of sm trick there is to stun them.

I'm not even going to discuss group PvP dynamics because you're clearly out of touch with how the game works.  

Probably the shortest but most successful description of the class comparisons I have ever seen.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 24, 2013 5:15 am
The Shadowmage does NOT need a nerf.

You need THIS suggestion (Link) being applyed asap.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Giovanna_X

Giovanna_X
PostedMar 24, 2013 6:23 pm
No nerfing.

If anything needs to be done with class balance, it should be done by improving other classes, rather than by nerfing one which some players mistakenly view as "OP".

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedMar 25, 2013 2:59 am
Usually, the most "OP" class is the one you do not play.

player0

Rank 0
player0
PostedApr 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Re: SM needs nerf

alphazomgy wrote:
The only guys who can kill an sm with 3.5k+ hp in 1v1 are crit build.. with atleast +8 40 epic

A sorcerer or an sm vs another sm is different but when it comes to pally/warrior vs sm then you need like 2 or 4 guys to kill just 1 sm cause they can spam heal themselves.

The only reason sm is so strong because of the dots yeeesh those need to be lowered alot.
so if you got less then 2.5k hp and you get poisoned + thorn your dead.
dex build = dead
crit build = dead
con build = dead edventually sm will just heal and you will slowly die due to the dots.

Who knows why but this game has instead of say rock paper scissors its ROCK(SM) and everyone else is paper.. con builds are scissors to everyone but SMs.

SO NERF NERF NERF !!!!!!!!!  

Ummm.... paper covers rock so....start covering that sm-rock...

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedApr 08, 2013 3:09 am
Depends on players. It's possible to kill SM with 3.5K HP by warrior. Of cause, depends on skill tree for both...

Would be nice to have 1 vs 1 FIGHT EVENT to get the best player (or build) in the game... and 2 vs 2.