GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedApr 01, 2013 4:29 pm
Double EXP Party!
4/30 - 5/2

Objective:
Now is your time to party up with friends and challenge the various dungeons as experience received from all dungeons will be increased by 100%!
Advertisement

_Mighty_

Rank 2
PostedApr 01, 2013 4:41 pm
What happened to the other events that were posted that I would have actually exchanged AP for????????

Remember it's a game. Always have fun in good times and bad.

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedApr 01, 2013 4:44 pm
_Mighty_ wrote:
What happened to the other events that were posted that I would have actually exchanged AP for????????  

These are the April Events. Not the Pack Sales. Two different things.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:25 pm
Any chance of a preview of the exchange items? ~prays for bunny mount~ :0

hankumi

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 2:09 am
Nice!
But do hope we can buy Mount training Whip in the shop.

Will get Hawkstride card soon.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedApr 03, 2013 3:36 am
hankumi wrote:
Nice!
But do hope we can buy Mount training Whip in the shop.

Will get Hawkstride card soon.  

Yup whips can be purchased, either from shop or directly when training mounts it will purchase them then if you do not have enough in your inventory.

I'm excited for the chocobo though ^_^

herotoya

Rank 0
herotoya
PostedApr 04, 2013 12:21 pm
can anybody do the maths - how many ancient spirit we can get w/o spending balens n how many balens needed to get the mount? I'm bad at maths Laughing

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedApr 04, 2013 12:22 pm
herotoya wrote:
can anybody do the maths - how many ancient spirit we can get w/o spending balens n how many balens needed to get the mount? I'm bad at maths Laughing  

I assume ancient seeds are like the pumkpin seeds, we will need to plant them to get ancient spirits. All will depend on how many spirits come from 1 seed planted.

Orkidea

Rank 0
Orkidea
PostedApr 08, 2013 2:45 am
herotoya wrote:

You will get 13 Ancient Spirit per seed if assuming no one gets to steal your crops. The seeds are 12hr btw. You get 5 seeds per quest so 65 spirits per quest = You have to do 30 quests to get the Mount unless you do the 3 Seed reward quests.

Edit : Calculated this and I call BS on whoever made up this event. This is, AGAIN, an event where gaining the mount is IMPOSSIBLE if you don't spend balens. This is how it works:

If you do all quests except Reset Mystery Shop, that costs balens, you will gain 1638 spirits if no one steals from you. If you do Mystery Shop, you'll end up with 2093 spirits. Resetting the mystery shop costs 45 balens five times a day, so it will be 225x7days = 1575 balens if you want the mount.

Note that if you have lv7 farm you can get Mount without spending any balens as each seed will yield 15 spirits if not stolen. A level 4 farm will yield 14 per seed.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedApr 10, 2013 7:25 am
Orkidea wrote:
herotoya wrote:

You will get 13 Ancient Spirit per seed if assuming no one gets to steal your crops. The seeds are 12hr btw. You get 5 seeds per quest so 65 spirits per quest = You have to do 30 quests to get the Mount unless you do the 3 Seed reward quests.

Edit : Calculated this and I call BS on whoever made up this event. This is, AGAIN, an event where gaining the mount is IMPOSSIBLE if you don't spend balens. This is how it works:

If you do all quests except Reset Mystery Shop, that costs balens, you will gain 1638 spirits if no one steals from you. If you do Mystery Shop, you'll end up with 2093 spirits. Resetting the mystery shop costs 45 balens five times a day, so it will be 225x7days = 1575 balens if you want the mount.

Note that if you have lv7 farm you can get Mount without spending any balens as each seed will yield 15 spirits if not stolen. A level 4 farm will yield 14 per seed.  

This is true. For the sake of the non-spenders, I hope they add in an extra event or two. Unlike other events where your chances on getting a mount did not depend on weather others stole from you or not, this can cause a lot of turmoil. Day 1 I started seeing people angry on World Chat.

I asked my guildies to not steal Ancient Seeds from any one in guild or outside of guild. Only exception is to non-guildies who steal from them first.

GMs please give us some good news. I miscalculated and also included the Market Resets and gave my guildies false information. I assured them that it is very possible to get the mount without spending. Now I have to go back to them and tell them their chances are very slim to none if they do not spend balens. This is very disappointing. I am a spender but I also understand other people's decision to not spend or simply not being able to spend.

Love what you do and do what you love.