ShioBaZanG

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Paypal Recurring Payment Issues (Bad PayerID)

Unable to set up paypal recurring payment
Good day,

I have a problem setting up the paypal recurring payment on this account. After some research on the forum, it seems to be connected to me cancelling my recurring payment 2 years ago.

However, I wish to set up the recurring payment again but the billing ticket I sent had not responded in days.

This is the ticket ID: 9565805

As advised by your staff, I spoke to paypal but to no avail as there are no transaction performed on their end after the payment confirmation.

I believe that the payment acceptance was blocked on Aeria's end. It seems that players who had cancelled their paypal recurring payment long ago faces the same issue.

Please advise on how I can set up my recurring payment again, thank you very much!
Advertisement

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedMay 07, 2013 4:01 am
Billing is the only one who can reset up your recurring payment. You've already sent the ticket, so just be patient. Billing tickets can take up to 5 business days, sometimes a little longer if there is a hold up in their department.

If it goes past the week, I would recommend contacting a Forum Mod or GS from your respective game to forward the ticket.

Til then, just relax and chill out.