milespower

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 6:33 pm
mmm since beanfun went down guess I'll show support here now.

Only free to play game I spent money on both in NA and JP version. <- been playing mmos since 2006, ranging from RO, Maplestory, korean grinders to WoW and GW2. I would guess the amount of mmos I had tried/played would be above 50 different mmos. Some I played for 1-2 weeks some half a year-1 year and not a single penny spent. THIS IS THE ONLY FREE TO PLAY GAME I SPENT MONEY ON to this day. Probably the only thing companies cares about.

Even the latest mmo GW2, in WvWvW all I was thinking was why it is not FEZ then just kept comparing FEZ mechanics to it and just quit. Sorry Arenanet this is the sole reason I quit your triple A mmo title...

Sure, it has its issues but what game doesn't. More than anything the game failed due to GamepotUSA management. I heard a lot of rumors / conspiracy stuff and even talked to a staff member. I do not even have to attempt to even begin possibility slandering them considering the very basic facts. They lost 4 games, simple as that. Bright Shadow, Fantasy Earth Zero, The Legend of Mir 2, and Alteil.

Now the problem is will Aeria accept the ridiculous contract pricing...

Insert more wall of text... jk I could tho but I will let gameplay videos speak for themselves.

TDM highlights, too bad youtube killed my audio sad...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTiDhk_W_WI

War video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vmyGxEtqHM&list=PLE51C59BBFC01BB4B

more on my channel if you guys want more FEZ videos to post.

P.S. FEZ is a war game of invading and defending territory right... I say we declare war on http://www.reddit.com/r/FEZ and make it our territory and start a base of operations there and and... haha... I wish so sad...

P.S.S For any sane FEZ players, do not go on Rebirth(from Hordaine) vent we talk about FEZ almost every freaking other day since it closed down. 2 years of old war veteran talking about their past achievements.
Advertisement

Chaos1345

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Chaos1345
PostedApr 04, 2013 12:25 am
We are still wating to hear any news from Aeria on getting this game. None of the Gm's has answered yet. Its still a mystery if this great Company will pick up this great game. All I say is gotta update the os and change the arb system to ap. We be set. Alot of players are waiting for this wonderful game. I won't slander the old company for its mistakes. I do want Aeria to pick this game up and show the other company how your suppsoed to run and support it. Come on Aeria bring this game to life already lol. I really want this game to shine. It would probly beat anygame almost on Aeria list.

Never lose hope and never quit. Things may get hard but you can overcome challanges.

matiasx10

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 6:26 am
milespower wrote:

P.S.S For any sane FEZ players, do not go on Rebirth(from Hordaine) vent we talk about FEZ almost every freaking other day since it closed down. 2 years of old war veteran talking about their past achievements.  

You sad group of people. Talking about the one who chimmed and stuff.

Completely unrelated, I sound **** sexy on that war vid.

Chaos1345

Chaos1345
PostedApr 04, 2013 9:32 pm
You know how many times I chimmed the enemies bases lol. It was fun. Anyways the game was epic hopefully Aeria ses this and decides to publish it. Its time to bring this game out of retirment. Let this game show you the true power of pvp style like this.

Never lose hope and never quit. Things may get hard but you can overcome challanges.

matiasx10

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 8:25 am
Come on Aeria, won't you take all of us back to Melpharia again?

Chaos1345

Chaos1345
PostedApr 06, 2013 6:05 pm
Hey Superman any repsonse since the one older Fantasy Earth Zero thread? I shoulda qouted you on that answer or message. ut in short you said you linked the thread to your management team to look over. You said it take awhile. That thread been on there for quite the bit really. The game already had a US release orginally by Gamepot. This game would be beneifacal to Aeria games.

OldLadySlampara

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 8:30 pm
Soo.. I don't have a response for my ticket yet, but it did got updated in late March, and the ticket is labelled as "Hold-Customer". I just hope that they read it and see the awesomeness in FEZ.
Please, Aeria? ;_;

Chaos1345

Chaos1345
PostedApr 08, 2013 5:23 pm
Thats intresting to hear but no word from any GM on this yet. I was hoping tpo give there opinion themselves or host a vote for the game atleast. I really would love to see this game back online under Aeria games before some other company gets hold of it. Please Aeria help everyone by bringing this game to your company. I would ahve to say this game won't let you down. It can only help you even more. Alot of players love this game. This is probly a delicate sitiution for Aeria games and Gamepot. I'm hoping for some news. Grinding in this game is hardly bad at all if you can call it grinding. I was lvl 40 in 2 weeks and then you just have fun playing in wars and chilling with friends. It was sad that we never got all the cool looking armors the other servers had.

honeydew357

Rank 0
honeydew357
PostedApr 09, 2013 4:36 pm
Hmm... well let's hope that was a good sign o.O

Really wish we could get a solid yes or no... or to know why it's taking so long to get a reply at all. I mean if they're not interested kinda cruel to keep us hoping Sad

Chaos1345

Chaos1345
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:08 pm
I'm not sure if Aeria games has to get the license from the US branch or Japan. Hopefully they can shed some light on this game. If aeria wants gamers to help ask the other party involed then just let us know who to E-mail or send letters to. I'll be glad to fight fpor this game to be released in the NA region. I'm intrested to hear any opnions on this matter from any GS or GM. I don't need an answer if you don't have it yet. Simply put would you GM's or GS's atleast look at the videos of the gameplay. I would like a honest opinion from you on the game. This game does the desrve the chance to shine and I know Aeria can do it.