lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 07, 2013 6:54 pm
*bump* Reminder that there is 2-3 days left of this event. Depending on your time zone. Good luck to all participants. Looking forward to judging all of these amazing art work pieces!

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

itoriterror

Rank 2
itoriterror
PostedApr 10, 2013 12:20 am
IGN: iLoveiess
Server: Ponchee
Name items: Holy Dragon Couple's Mount & Cute Pink Nurses Outfit
Why you made that item silly: Well, for the Dragon I wanted it to be a girl, so I added a little pink bow, and when it flies around it has rainbows coming out~ ; u; As for the dress, blue is such a beautiful color. I really want a "Cute Blue Nurses Outfit" now. ; u;
Link to Image:

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedApr 10, 2013 4:58 am
itoriterror wrote:
As for the dress, blue is such a beautiful color. I really want a "Cute Blue Nurses Outfit" now. ; u;

Wow, you should really suggest that recolor, it's awesome! D:

lil_demonly

Rank 0
lil_demonly
PostedApr 10, 2013 4:57 pm

TADAH!!! just in time :3

IGN: Sparxx
Server: ponchee :3
item names: sakura jelly rabbit mask and demon fox mount
Why you made your items silly:
Sakura jelly rabbit- i made this item silly because i thought the mask is too out of date. This isn't ancient japan anymore.....so its time to modernize this old dog! What better way than to create a new pokemon of the modern age using this jelly hehe. I shall rename it JELLYCHU!
Demon fox mount- i made this item silly because this fox clearly needed to take a break from the wild and into civilization in...........HAWAII. She seems to be enjoying its hibiscus flower necklace and also its grass skirt. Just wait til you see her dance the hula o.o

WOO submitted this 3 minutes before the deadline!! Sorry i didnt turn it in earlier, i got new glasses and im having a lil trouble seeing things LOL

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 10, 2013 5:32 pm
This event is now closed. Good luck to all participants. Winners will be announced tomorrow 11pm PST, 6am GMT, 4pm EST. Prizes will be mailed out by April 30th 2013.

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 11, 2013 11:59 pm
After all you guys made all these wonderful pieces of art it was so hard to choose between places! These are the winners.

Congratulations to...........

lil-demonly for winning first place!
Kalibrah for winning second place!
Pandaporridge for winning third place!

All prizes will be mailed out by April 30th 2013.

itoriterror

Rank 2
itoriterror
PostedApr 12, 2013 12:54 am
Congrats to the winners! /o/

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 13, 2013 4:27 am
All prizes including participation prizes have been mailed out. Thank you to everyone who has participated. It was quite a challenge to differ between places.