tr_eb

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 11:11 am

Buying Ap and cannot able to use it?

Hi i was wondering what happened to my $30 dollars worth of Ap.I was hoping it goes smoothly since i bought before but never have a problem but now i was wondering did i get scammed?What happened to my ap or to my money?why so slow replying with this issue?we are talking money which is supporting the community if this still continued i`ll promised to my self i wont buy any ap again since i dont get enough attention or help which i need in the time most.It just frustrating buying what you want which they dont give you any.should i call my bank and tell it is fraud?since i dont get what i bought for.Thanks for reading this.hope you have a good day
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 07, 2013 11:15 am
If your AP says inactive, it means it's still in the process of being confirmed. This process usually takes 10-30 minutes. Once your purchase has been processed and fully confirmed, you'll be able to spend your AP.

If your AP says error, please send in a Billing Ticket and they will help you lift the AP suspension.

tr_eb

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 11:37 am
it only say error here in website but in game i do have it yet i cant use it.I bought it 3-4 hours ago and still waiting for it.i send a ticket already.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 07, 2013 11:51 am
tr_eb wrote:
it only say error here in website but in game i do have it yet i cant use it.I bought it 3-4 hours ago and still waiting for it.i send a ticket already.  

Your AP is suspended, if you already sent in a ticket, all you can do for now is wait. Billing Tickets are usually replied to within 72 hours on business days. Good luck!