Farsightedwolf

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 6:30 am
the new continuous log in bonus, a suggestion...

after 10 days it starts giving you 100 bound earth soul orbs daily, my suggestion would be to make that a bound earth soul orb pack instead as until i can get a large number of soul prints my bank is getting flooded to the point with earth soul orbs that im going to have to start destroying stacks soon.

seems like a waste of space to keep them, and a waste to destroy them. thought id make a suggestion about giving them as a stackable pack instead
Advertisement

Soramodo11

Rank 0
Soramodo11
PostedJan 28, 2013 8:09 pm

Fire Lord egg event ?

Lots of people in Crystal Saga are wanting a Fire Lord egg event. It would help out with saving up gold and prevent griefing that someone keeps failing to get a Fire Lord. Plus you can save your crystal for more important things !.

<a> photo images_zps3d9c09ab.jpg</a>

Gonzaemon

Rank 0
Gonzaemon
PostedJan 29, 2013 4:22 am

in game mail/staus/offline guild application

here somes ideas :

- an in game mail would be appreciated,a way to send message to offline players and mayby to mail tradable items.

-status in friend list : kinda msn status like Busy/Stepped out/Be right back/on the phone/Food/Sleeping etc etc

- Ability to guilds to accept players application when they are offline.

- make the prestige/charm converter easier: 1 click/prestige is such a pain to reach decent title.

ty ~

<a></a>

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedApr 02, 2013 1:39 am
be nice if they had a Gift Pack for AP users for Soul Prints.. 3+10+20+40+80+120+180+260 = alot of $$ at 100xtal a piece... give discount on em in a pack xD $713 ish to buy straight out... tho only the top3 highest really require buying Smile))

jendayi

Rank 0
jendayi
PostedApr 02, 2013 6:41 pm
Suggestion:

-Allow special NPCs to join you in battle!

angel0333

Rank 0
angel0333
PostedApr 02, 2013 6:49 pm
toxictrauma01 wrote:
JoeAuriun wrote:

AFK players should recieve less EXP than those who work hard at leveling and grinding  

I totally agree with this. +1  

well i think doing quests should give more exp than grinding. this will encourage players to be more involved in the game instead of them leaving themselves afk for hours.

kimpoel

Rank 0
kimpoel
PostedApr 04, 2013 6:48 am
suggestion:

-> buying AP using MOL points...

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemys first law of equivalent exchange. Alphonse Elric (FullMetal Alchemist)

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:04 pm
Offer a class change option, I dont think there is an item in any version that allows for this. I mean if the GM tool allows you to do so, take orders from players to log their chars and change the class manually along with the frag and have that be it. I know myself as well as a few others who wouldnt mind dropping 100 bucks for such an easy thing.

That or allow alts. There is no advantage to starting a new char and dropping all the stuff from your main on them. You are losing all work you put into your main by doing so have to start fresh on wings and mounts is no advantage...

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedApr 07, 2013 10:29 am
kimpoel wrote:
suggestion:

I'm going to borrow this post from GS Saiyuki made in another forum:

Sai5sai wrote:
Mol Points are points from www.mol.com/ and you can use those points to redeem currency for other games.

To redeem, go to https://billing.aeriagames.com/ and choose "PayByCash".

If you look here http://www.paybycash.com/options/index.php It shows all of the PayByCash options and MolPoints is listed.

Happy AP spending and enjoy. Smile

EDIT: The specific URL for aeria games on the mol site is here: https://global.mol.com/global/portal/en/Gamehive_micro.aspx?GameID=op4Z0GPoSSs=

EDIT2: If you don't see MolPoints option, then you need to change the country after you get to the redeem page. Australia has the option for MolPoints. So do many others.  

Please let me know if this does not help and I will search for another answer. o:

kimpoel

Rank 0
kimpoel
PostedApr 07, 2013 11:10 pm
Sine_Amore wrote:
kimpoel wrote:
suggestion:

I'm going to borrow this post from GS Saiyuki made in another forum:

Sai5sai wrote:
Mol Points are points from www.mol.com/ and you can use those points to redeem currency for other games.

To redeem, go to https://billing.aeriagames.com/ and choose "PayByCash".

If you look here http://www.paybycash.com/options/index.php It shows all of the PayByCash options and MolPoints is listed.

Happy AP spending and enjoy. Smile

EDIT: The specific URL for aeria games on the mol site is here: https://global.mol.com/global/portal/en/Gamehive_micro.aspx?GameID=op4Z0GPoSSs=

EDIT2: If you don't see MolPoints option, then you need to change the country after you get to the redeem page. Australia has the option for MolPoints. So do many others.  

Please let me know if this does not help and I will search for another answer. o:

Thanks ^^

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemys first law of equivalent exchange. Alphonse Elric (FullMetal Alchemist)