ilovepuppies385

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Missing Boss?!?!?

I cant find the boss that I summoned, somebody help!
Ok so last week I summoned a boss and it killed me. Then when I went back to fight it and finish my quest, it was gone! Now I am unable to finish the quest or do any other quests.... Also if it isnt to much to ask, where do I find the 'dank scroll'? Smile thanks
Advertisement

beezubeezu

Rank 0
beezubeezu
PostedApr 06, 2013 5:02 pm
I would guess that somebody killed that boss while you were respawning and coming back to where you spawned it. Especially if you summoned the mob last week and returned now (if I understood correctly?).

You can purchase the Dank Scroll in the item shop. Press "I" in-game, it should be in the right column on the shop menu that pops up. You'll need AP to buy it, but you can use AP earned from offers to buy the Dank Scroll.

Since this mob is tied with a quest, you should try giving up the quest and returning to whoever gave you the quest. Take the quest again, they'll give you the spawn item again. Not sure by what you mean by not being able to do any other quests, can you clarify?

Jellyfish10001

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Jellyfish10001
PostedApr 06, 2013 5:33 pm
Check out this post to learn more about Dank Scrolls.

Which boss/quest is it for?

xSenrei

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 5:36 pm
I'm just going to take a wild guess and say they summoned it from one of those pot things. If so, you can find those boss mobs roaming around on the map, so don't worry about it. And if not, then just ignore this lol.

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedApr 06, 2013 7:39 pm
Hello!

If it's a monster summoned from an item that a quest gave you, all you need to do is drop the quest and pick it up again from the same NPC. To do this, press L, left click the quest and click drop! Once you pick up the quest again, you will have the item to summon the monster you need to kill.

I hope that works for you. ^_^