PostedJan 22, 2013 3:30 pm
Nice Guide ^_^

Advertisement

TheEwwyGoo

Rank 0
TheEwwyGoo
PostedMar 06, 2013 6:54 pm
Nice guide I have 1 cyber stalker, his name is stern Wink

NotTanked And UberTwink Proud Member Of MasoKiss 30-39 pvper :P Tanked and NotTanked Proud Member Of Destruction 1-15 Pvper In Shaiya

insanePancakez

Rank 0
insanePancakez
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States
PostedMar 31, 2013 5:01 pm
Oh man thank you for this guide! I'm a Pancake. I see people following me all the time with forks, knifes, and oddly enough, syrup! I just don't understand. But at least, now I have a name for them! Thank you for this guide, now I can be more stalker-aware. I warn all of my fellow Pancakez to STAY AWAY!

I made this for my friend InsaneWafflez. Yea, I know my sigs are pro you don't all have to tell me at once.

ZeonZumDeikun

Rank 0
ZeonZumDeikun
PostedApr 06, 2013 4:11 pm
Y'know, it's sad that people even feel the "need" to stalk in an online setting. Some people really need to get a life...

But I have, actually, experienced this myself-- not me stalking someone, but someone stalking me. It was years ago back when The Sims Online was still in service, maybe a year or two after it launched... There was someone with an avatar that looked like an old lady, and she kept following me to every lot I went to. I'd go to a lot, there she was, I'd leave and go to another, she'd pop up again... The person didn't actually do anything or say anything to me, she (or he) would just appear on the lot... maybe would interact with some objects, but keep their distance from my character. It was... strange.

I can't remember what I did to get rid of them. I imagine that I probably put them on my ignore list, which (if I remember correctly) made it so they could not see where my character was.

After all those years I still remember that... >>;;

ArchxxAngel

Rank 1
ArchxxAngel
PostedMay 18, 2013 4:19 am
iv'e had a few cyber stalkers and currently have 1 but i'm dealing with it fine. i just ignore her and try to avoid her. she has made alts to try to trick me but i figure out its her by manner of deduction within 2-5min or right away. cyber stalkers are very annoying.

Smacky.

Rank 0
Smacky.
PostedJun 30, 2013 4:33 am
Thanks for the guide, its very usefull. Very Happy

left4cannabis

Rank 0
left4cannabis
PostedJul 01, 2013 6:38 am
Lets not forget that some of these people might be stalkers themselves...

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedJul 14, 2013 4:07 pm
A perfect guide! Kudos!

And aye, people and even GameSages experience this here and there. I for one, during my reign as a Sage in Last Chaos often experienced extreme forms of stalking for doing my duties.

Jigokushoujo91

Rank 0
Jigokushoujo91
PostedSep 13, 2013 4:58 am
Wow. Nice guide. You doing a guide about cyberstalkers so maybe I guess you have one? Lol
I wonder if I have one -looks around- >.> <.<
NAH. Why would people wanna stalk me anyway?
Well, I hope I don't have any. Stalkers need to get a life. If I have any I'd probably just ignore them.

CirceZoraida

Rank 0
CirceZoraida
PostedJan 19, 2014 6:33 pm
I always feel like somebody's stalking me~ Great info. Haven't dealt with a cyber stalker yet in my whole internet career,and I hope I never get a chance to