sfossil
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:38 am
So every month 2 posts is what left from Canta. o.O

Advertisement

Lgm.

Rank 1
Lgm.
PostedApr 06, 2013 3:50 am
Yes hun pretty much only altar takers on.

and o dun think they even know what a forum is.

*kizzy*

Daphel

Rank 0
Daphel
PostedApr 06, 2013 4:00 pm
Well theres nothing to post cuz canta pvp is dead. Only altar takers, u kill them they log lol..

-zhatana-

dezastrone20

Rank 2
dezastrone20
PostedApr 18, 2013 1:56 am
nice to see yesterday this ohcrap full nossed at the event ... not to mention that lights were way overpowered ... he was still full nossed, remedies, ice cream full set .. even KO woohhooo
well grzz furys for having such a crap-player Wink

chenxueyu

Rank 0
PostedApr 23, 2013 2:53 pm

I don't know if I would call canta dead or just the server in general... I would probably go with number 2... Unfortunately the problem is the weak vs strong... And vice versa... Its the same on both factions... you get 1 or 2 ubers that kill people the people log.... especially now with this attack power glitch I am killing people without really problems of being close to death or dieing... I would call this "server" dead and hense the reason why you see the lack of people in canta.. I've seen only a few canta pvp events from the GS/GM's which made canta alive...but this seldom ever happeneds... I know I dont even like to go to canta anymore because when i show up and kill everybody logs and it dies again... Sad

__Tool__

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Re: ...

chenxueyu wrote:
I don't know if I would call canta dead or just the server in general... I would probably go with number 2... Unfortunately the problem is the weak vs strong... And vice versa... Its the same on both factions... you get 1 or 2 ubers that kill people the people log.... especially now with this attack power glitch I am killing people without really problems of being close to death or dieing... I would call this "server" dead and hense the reason why you see the lack of people in canta.. I've seen only a few canta pvp events from the GS/GM's which made canta alive...but this seldom ever happeneds... I know I dont even like to go to canta anymore because when i show up and kill everybody logs and it dies again... Sad  

i agree to some point, but dont forget canta was verymuch alive few months back.
compare
http://www.shaiya.qtax.se/rank#!/kills-per-week/phoenix/16-30/2012-11-29
with
http://www.shaiya.qtax.se/rank#!/kills-per-week/phoenix/16-30/2013-04-10

Main canta problem (player side) was/is ppl who wanted to be unkillable and ironicly thats what happned, now you can be there for hours and no1 will be there to kill you.
unfortunatly it got to the point where ppl with decent gears become nub-on-sight killers and canta looked like
kill 1 hit-nubs/ kite/kill regualr nubs/etain/ try to kill some1 / kite/ kill nubs on spawn / arcane if you got hit or UT/ repeat in a loop

i find it hard to understand how some fail to realise that in pvp both sides have to ''give kills'' to other faction in order to actualy have pvp, atleast in low-lvl pvp where you dont farm or protect grind spot.
for now i havent met anyone that optimistic to go out and get killed on site for more then 10-15 times in a row, and when close to killing some of them they UT or arcane or just run and wait for rest to kill you so they keep nice KDR. imo thats why canta is now literally frozen wasteland
stuff like Xmas lapis perfect lapisias sure helped to get to this point but are not main reason pvp is like this
rest of ''canta'' problems are phx (and shaiya) problems in general,
no support for anything, no events and killing basic concept phx was about,
unless they ment power to item mall grinders

Fragtactular

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2013 5:13 am

Canta is ALIIIIVE!!!

It is nice to see canta picking up... Almost to old teos days!

Lgm.

Rank 1
Lgm.
PostedJun 07, 2013 6:16 am
Realy???

is it picking up? Jeeej

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedJun 07, 2013 6:31 am
I got a legend 20-30 HD if anyone is interested.

i sell it cheap, its fully linked [8] with good OJS.

50 OS ops

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedJun 07, 2013 6:43 am
10 OP Killa Smile

Mandatar (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Azeal (15), Kierin (65)