grimreaper229

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 6:35 am

laggg!! ><

l-a-g-g
evrytime i join pvp turnpike or janus, i keep lagg eventho my connection are ok. sometimes if i die, i can respawn.
Advertisement

KleeneMauz

Rank 0
KleeneMauz
PostedApr 06, 2013 6:38 am
Then your connections can't be okay.. Try to restart your router or something, and if you don't have a fast internetconnection, close programs like Skype, etc. For me, it was helpful when I did this.

deerhits

Rank 0
deerhits
PostedApr 10, 2013 7:12 pm

self computer maintance

keep your file's nice and clean.
after every download best to check defrag ....//... disk clean up. both help with lag.or there is a background program running that shouldn't be like windows media player witch runs auto without permission.

Mr.Danials

Rank 0
Mr.Danials
PostedApr 25, 2013 6:28 am
It might just be the amount of players constrained in one area all doing skills at once. I felt the full force when I dove in with magical sparks everywhere and a sudden delay of 2 seconds later AOE skills rained thunder with bodies everywhere. The delay is not really lag or anything, but the amount of players on the screen at once.

Janus is fine as it is, for a 35 teams. of 70 pop. Turnpike may have trouble because that is what hit me hardest with 80 player teams and having about 120 people meet at the center on screen is beyond surprising that the instance is still running nominal. People have to spread out to lessen the concentration of the center, I see almost no one take the side routes or have side confrontations.